RR84's SEC PICKS WEEK 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR84's SEC PICKS WEEK 13

My goal was to hit 60 percent of these and currently I'm right at the mark, so it's going to be close.
    The team that hurt me the most on these picks: Missouri
    The biggest surprise to me this year: The weakness in the conference in general. Everyone after LSU, Auburn, Georgia, Alabama, and Florida just plain suck.

So we need a good day to eclipse the 60% mark....

Texas A&M +17 (I've watched them a lot and they have talent but had a brutal schedule. I think they're better than what the record is and they lose but cover the number).

Tennessee -22 (Tennessee was the team that in my eyes improved the most as the year went on. If they continue that trend, they will cover)

SEC pick of the year Auburn +4 (This rivalry is intense and Auburn thrives at home when both teams are ranked. I actually liked Auburn even if Tua were healthy and playing. Alabama is good with Matt Jones quarterbacking and they could win. However, Auburn's defensive line is one of the best in college and I think they will shine today. Alabama will hit them with WR screens and slants to counter this but it won't be enough. I think Auburn not only wins but puts an ass whipping on Alabama today and the Tides playoff hopes will be gone.

Last week: 0-1 (0.00%)

YTD: 30.5-20.5 (59.8%)

GL,

RR84

I’m going to tail you on auburn as I really like them as well.

I also like:

okie -13 over okie state

minny +4 vs wiscy

k state +5 over Iowa state

San Diego state +6 over BYU

I buy half points where needed.

good luck!

Comment

Working...
    X