Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BWorld 2020 Survivor

OFFICIAL BETTORSWORLD SURVIVOR CONTEST SIGN-UP AND INFORMATION THREAD

Please see below for detail on how to sign up on the site where we will be hosting the survivor pool this year to help streamline scoring

This is for the Survior Pool Contest ONLY!!

Standings and updates will be posted weekly in the forum but picks will be entered on the pool site vs. on the forum as in the past.

Entries are $50 per player with a MAX of 2 entries.

Please use your "Pool Host" ID when paying and entering in the contest to make payment record keeping easy.
    (Please try to use the same user ID on pool host as you use here at Bettorsworld's forums if possible.)

Possum has set up this pool and will post exact rules as to deadlines and picks as discussed and decided on by the majority in the other thread.

Please post questions here in this thread and I will update in this thread players as I get payments/sign ups.

DEADLINE TO JOIN IS THE KICK OFF OF THE FIRST GAME ON 9/13/20 AT 8:00AM EST. PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED BY THIS TIME TOO.
    which is Sunday morning deadline

Payments will be accepted by paypal at: https://paypal.me/peterjpacheco

(Please note pool host user name in "notes" section when paying--no user name and your payment will be returned) Use the "send to FRIENDS" option when sending money to avoid fees. Any fees will be the responsibility of the player.

To mail in our payments send me an email me at [email protected] for where to send payment. Check and money orders will be accepted.

--- For the survivor pool here is the info

You are being invited to join 'BWorld2020 Survivor'.

In order to join, you must:

Click on this link and login or create an account: http://www.poolhost.com/joinpool/0/74472/BWorld2020

OR

1. Login or create an account at http://www.poolhost.com.

2. Go to the 'Pool Tools' menu and choose 'Join a Private Pool'.

3. Choose 'Pro Football Pick'em'.

4. To Join the pool you need to enter the Pool ID and Pool Password.
    For the Pool ID # type: 74472
    For the Pool Password type: BWorld2020

That's it! The next time you login in to http://www.poolhost.com, you can get back to your pool(s) by going to 'My Pools' where you'll see all the pools you've joined. Clicking on a pool name will take you to that pool. You can switch to a different pool by going to 'My Pools' again at any time.
    Last edited by Possum; 09-10-2020, 01:20 PM.

Anybody that was in last year and had the email posted i just sent you an email with the links also

Thanks

Comment

ok Im in but am I in right place? the 2020 survivor has 8 but 2019 has 15.....also if this is live let me know I'll send PayPal ty.

Comment

Originally posted by ImpalerWins View Post
        ok Im in but am I in right place? the 2020 survivor has 8 but 2019 has 15.....also if this is live let me know I'll send PayPal ty.
        Yes they are live for 2020 survivor and hilton style. I see you signed up correctly for the 2020 pool

2019 was for last years pool

Comment

Thanks Possum. I'll send payment today.

Comment

Thanks Possum. I'll send payment today.
            Did you send over for survivor i did not receive or did you send both over to woodee?

Please advise

Comment

I sent to Peter J. but just did it tonight sorry for delay....Kazbek entry. TY.

Comment

I sent to Peter J. but just did it tonight sorry for delay....Kazbek entry. TY.
                Received

Comment

Hey Possum, just sent the $50 Fee and my pick. Can you confirm please. Thanks and Good Luck Fellas !!
                  ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Boone Moone View Post
                    Hey Possum, just sent the $50 Fee and my pick. Can you confirm please. Thanks and Good Luck Fellas !!
                    Received

Comment

Working...
                    X