WEEK 3 NFL--WHO DO YOU LIKE TODAY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEEK 3 NFL--WHO DO YOU LIKE TODAY?

Lines are tight with some movement coming in late on some as they've held pretty steady since Wednesday on the sides.

I think the main question is if the Favorites and Overs keep coming in as they've been hot.

I have a dog heavy and under heavy card todya to try to catch the trend before it happens!

Wit the line moves, I play my $ plays late on sunday--

here is who I am on--

San Fran -160 over NY Giants parlay with New Orleans----Lots of Giants love and I played them in contests too--Packers are over-valued now and Saints at home off loss.

TEASER--
    VIKES +9.5
    SEAHAWKS +2----- 7POIN TEASE.

CAROLINA +7 (BOUGHT 1/2) OVER LA CHARGERS

GOOD LUCKT TODAY GUYS!

AND

TEXANS +4 (BOUGHT 1/2)

Comment

add:
      over 47 Philly/Cinnci

Comment

2-3.

I managed to one of the overs that didn’t hit as they don’t score in over time.

I don’t think you can bet an under at this point.

NFL is a coin flip. No defense, spread offense. No Crowd noise.

75% of the games aren’t settled against the spread until the final minute. Exciting but throws all “handicapping” out the window.

Books have to be getting killed with the overs/favs!

Comment

Back for some more NFl punishment....

Under 55.5 ( 54.5 across the board from what I see except my William Hill local book and Westgate. 79% on the over that opened at 52. WILL FLY WAY OVER to 70 or be comfortably under in my opinion. Playing the under fade for the prime time game of the season.

No clue who wins but I am sure it will be within 3-5 points either way in the last second of the game.

Lean to Chiefs though.
          Last edited by woodee12; 09-28-2020, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X