WILD CARD WEEKEND NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WILD CARD WEEKEND NFL

What is everyone thinking this weekend? I am starting to go thru some stuff and wanted some opinions of you sharp guys in here!

One thing I think is that Buffalo looks very easy and that is always trouble....I am worrying they peaked too soon and have been playing so well, they get upset out of the gate.

Baltimore may be peaking at just the right time too and probably have the best value in going to the super bowl if you are into futures. But they would have to go thru the Chiefs again.

I am not sold on the Chiefs this year but I wonder if they are ready to really turn it on on now.

Steelers are a go against in my book. They finished horribly bad and should have lost to Indy. Cleveland + 6 is probably my most solid play at this point.

Will be back for more as i digest some more things but please chime in on what you guys think!

Plays I have played so far:

COLTS +7 (BOUGHT 1/2 BUT i CAN SEE THIS GOING BACK TO 7 BY KICKOFF)---Like I said above the Bills look like the darling bet iof the week everyone is on and I liek to play contrarian. I think the Bills win but only by 3-4 points.

Going to play Cleveland + but going to sit tight for the best number as Steeler money should pour in on Sunday.

A couple of totals I was looking at got the value sucked out of them already so will watch and see what happens by kick on those. Looking at Bear UNDER but want it at 48.

Good Luck whatever you play and please chime in to the thread as I respect everyone's opinion in here!

Comment

Woodee, before you go down the Browns COVID rabbit hole keep these stats in mind. This season the Browns are 0-6 ATS against the teams in their Division; 2-10 ATS against Conference; and the worst 6-10 ATS in the NFL. Steelers are slumping at wrong time but Browns are 0-20 in Pittsburgh since 2003. As of today, Browns have 4 starters out with COVID.

Maybe don’t over think the Super Wild Card games this weekend. Not that previous years are a factor in these games but the OUTRIGHT winners are 44-5-1 ATS in the last 50 games, an amazing 89%. In last 3 seasons ALL road teams are 10-2 straight up and 11-1 ATS.

Another good one, the 3 vs 6 seed has been 15-0-1 to the UNDER the last four years. The Rams-Seattle matchup definitely fits this trend.

Two team Teaser: Bills (-0.5) / Saints (-3.5)

Last stat that may make you lean Baltimore over Tennessee: Of the last 184 teams that made playoffs, this year’s Titans DEFENSE ranks 183. Could this be the year Lamar Jackson gets a playoff win. The Ravens soft schedule at end of season has put them on a roll.

Comment

Good stuff Pdiddy. Thsnks for the info.

I do like the bills to win the game along with the saints.

I just think the colts make it a game down to the wire!

love your teaser though.

im just not convinced the Steelers are ok if the Browns can run the ball effectively. But also I don’t trust the browns coaches enough to have a solid gameplan! My pick is still out on that one.

im holding a super bowl winner future ticket on the ravens at shitty odds I made earlier when they were hyped. So have a small rooting interest in them already too.

Good luck!

Comment

Game 2 Saturday.

seattle -3 over rams.

way to many people and Pros on the rams. I’m going the other way.

Comment

1-1 for me yesterday.

DOGS AND OVERS all won yesterday--Will this trend continue today?

Sunday plays--

Titans +4 (bought 1/2) over Ravens--Just a hunch this is a close to the end and the 3.5/4 may come into play. Lean to the under too as the OVER looks too ocvious to me.

Teaser --7 points--

Titans UNDER 61 with Bears +17.5

Will probably play Cleveland later but going to watch line.

Comment

Working...
            X