NFL Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Contest

Are we going to have the NFL contest on Poolhost again?

Does anyone have knowledge of a similar contest for College Football?

I’m up for it.

I will see what I can find for college too.

Comment

RX Forum has a College Football Pick 6 with a $110 entry.
      http://www.therxforum.com/showthread...1#post13530180

Comment

Hi Everyone Thanks for your time and all you do putting these contests and interesting posts together
        I'll be in for the NFL contest

Comment

Thanks widestrides. I will definitely enter 1 or 2 of thise contests. I registered for RX too while i was there. Do you understand how they post or release the picks? It appears their deadline is one or two hours before kickoff.

Comment

woodee12 great hearing the forum came back online recently. I'm interested in doing the NFL and CFB contests on here. Hopefully, both will go better than last years seasons w/out any major hiccups due to the virus.

Comment

The RX college football one is great. I’d highly recommend.

well run.

lines are posted wednesdays and due before kickoff I believe of first game.

was thinking of trying something similar here to take the place of the college game of the week.

pick 3 or pick 6 or something like it but in the forum if possible.

I may be up for setting it up. Everyone pays to enter though.

Comment

Hi all, long time no chat, should i start to set up the sites for the NFL contest and Survivor contest, and I can look and see if they have a College version

They only have a bowl version of the pool on the site

There is another site that has College availablity to set up, but that one costs money to use based on number of entries.

Let me know

Thanks
                Last edited by Possum; 08-03-2021, 05:08 PM.

Comment

I think you would get about 25 to enter a college pick 5 contest like the NFL contest for $50 entry. You could even make it Saturday only, so it's easier to manage. Trying to keep up with the weekly games and multiple post is a pain. It could be all in one post by 10:00am CST deadline. No exceptions allowed.

Comment

I'm in guys even if it costs a few bucks...

Comment

Guy's are we going to have a NFL or College contest this year!

Can we get Jeff to throw in a few bucks?

Comment

Hi guys, sorry for the delay, when I get home tonight I will be setting the sites up and get the links,

Got a message from Woodee earlier, he will handle the pot on the Pick 5, and I will handle the Survivor.

Thanks

Comment

Good deal. I see you are in the Rxforum contest. Good luck.

Comment

Hello all! I was absent from your NFL Contest last year but am considering entry this year. I've always enjoyed this site and competing against the great competition here in past years. What type of turnout is expected in the NFL Contest this year? Will a running total of entries be posted?

Comment

Originally posted by guy View Post
                              Hello all! I was absent from your NFL Contest last year but am considering entry this year. I've always enjoyed this site and competing against the great competition here in past years. What type of turnout is expected in the NFL Contest this year? Will a running total of entries be posted?
                              BWorld 2021 Mock Hilton and Survivor Pool Info - Bettorsworld Betting Forums

If you go to the link above that will show a running total of how many people are in as they sign up

last year we had 31 people in it and 14 in Survivor

Comment

Working...
                              X