Prize money for the College Game of the Week contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prize money for the College Game of the Week contest

In order to finance the prize money for this year’s college game of the week, I will be doing a 10 dollar 5 team parley every week at Betus.com using picks from former college game of the week winners from this thread. I ran the contest from 2002 thru 2012, the only winners playing this year are Woodee, Whatnot and myself.  If there are any other winners please let me know so I can include your picks.  I believe Red Raider ran it from 2013 thru 2019, If you won while he ran the contest, include the year you won so Jeff can verify.   Every week I hit the 5 teamer I will put $200 in the jackpot.  I will also post the plays at the end of the weekly thread so everyone can see the play. 

Stack'in Aint Easy! 

Last edited by xbigpappa; 09-21-2021, 04:15 AM.

Thanks!

TIME TO GET SERIOUS WITH THESE PICKS NOW!   I hated my VTech play from the moment I hit submit and would have changed if I could. 

No more messing around--lets get the parlay!

Comment

Your VA Tech play was a good play woodee, I played it in real life.  They had 4 chances to put the game away inside the 5 yard line to cover and did not do it.  WVU was the public play.  I need to find out who else has won the contest over the years that is still playing.

Comment

Won in 2011 podnuh

Comment

@ Bret3518  -  Cool, Ill include ur weekly pic in with Woodee, Whatnot and myself.  Hopefully we can run up the score on prize money with the number of $10.00 five team parleys i hit the remainder of the season.

Comment

Working...
          X