Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Possum View Post

Actually I played under 63 
    It would be bad if you guys lost because he made a mistake on the selections. Anyway, I particularly like the Louisville play. Florida st is pathetic. Good luck to all of you!!

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post

It would be bad if you guys lost because he made a mistake on the selections. Anyway, I particularly like the Louisville play. Florida st is pathetic. Good luck to all of you!!
      Would be fitting for someone who can’t ever get the standings right to make this mistake. 

Comment

Originally posted by bret3518 View Post

Would be fitting for someone who can’t ever get the standings right to make this mistake. 
         Sorry about the mistake Possum.   We would have STILL missed the parley anyway.  Brett needs to shut up, know his role and play his position!

Comment

Originally posted by xbigpappa View Post
           Sorry about the mistake Possum.  We would have STILL missed the parley anyway. Brett needs to shut up, know his role and play his position!
          Â
          Hahaha. Oh cmon don’t get all upset over a little joke. Let me know when you learn how to play your role and position as score keeper. Is it the math or the reading that you struggle with?
          Possum thanks for the easy win this week. I can read and cashed in on your play. At least you know your pick won’t need to be fixed now when the standings come out. 

Comment

Brett, just post winners and STFU!

Comment

Any chance we can get results from week 3 before we are into week 4?

Comment

Originally posted by hart attack View Post
                Any chance we can get results from week 3 before we are into week 4?
                He’s trying to add up the results still. Cmon Xbig know your role!

Comment

Working...
                X