Comment

Originally posted by xbigpappa View Post
                          The Parley team this week will be:

Hart Attack
                          XBig
                          Whatnot
                          Possum
                          Brett

We really need to quit F'ing around and hit the got daym parley this week so we can have some contest prize money! Iv burned up enough money already! If any of the players want to contribute to the parley amount which currently sits at $10 per week you can hit me up on my cash app @ $xbigpappa. A 5 team parley at my book pays 21-1.
                          Pappa, first... it's your show and you did win last year.. I'll give you props for this. However, historically (meaning the last 15 years) you haven't been that good. So here is my counter offer to your asking for cash to continue these five team parlays... I'll gladly send you 100 dollars for this parlay. I choose the weekend and the cappers. Bret, myself, and Woodee... Do two weekends at 50 dollars for a three team parlay and I'll send it tomorrow. My suspicion is that that bet with these cappers will be far more profitable than the five team parlay you're trying. I have zero doubt that we'll win one of those weekends. The other option is that you continue to try a five team parlay (which is a fools bet) and lose. You did pic BC this week? correct? So maybe the other guys need to tell you to quit F'ing around.... To paraphrase... LMAO..Your call big guy!

Comment

I'm sure that you'll have some Neanderthal response to my counter offer but I await it with open arms. The reason for my response to this was that I noticed that you cut Woodee out of the mix although he's like ten times better than you capping. So... I'll take your rejects. I'll take Woodee and the three team parlay mentioned above...

Comment

Im all about winning guy, we should go with the BEST 5 GUYS currently in the group. I will cut my own self if I go below .500 this season. I started out the contest with previous winners but as the season continues we can change the line up. Woodee got cut because he was not preforming. I did not do the contest this week because Whatnot did not submit and Hart Attack copied someone else's pic! BTW, Iv already hit a 5-team parley already this season.
                              Last edited by xbigpappa; 10-17-2021, 04:50 PM.

Comment

I  "copied someone else's pick" ???  WTF??? I don't need any help making one selection each week. IMO a 5 team parlay isn't very likely to happen & what do you do if more than one of the "team" happens to like the same thing? I was torn between Mich St & Bama. Had a strong feeling that after a Bama loss that  Miss St would feel the wrath & get blown out.  Didn't need to be a genius to hit that one.  

Comment

Working...
                                X