• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal- no action on a 7- team winner?

I hit a 7 team parlay on NASCAR on 6/8.
    it was graded as a winner last night,
    but when i checked my account today
    it had been changed to no action.
    i talked to cust service who told me i needed to talk to a manager tomorrow.

Once the bet was accepted it's action, unless there's some stipulation about a driver not starting or something along those lines.

Comment

just talked to Kenneth and was informed that the reason for the "no action" grade was because royal does
      not allow parlays on prop bets, which nascar match-ups are considered to be.
      i then asked if i was the only one who has ever parlayed nascar match-ups at
      royal and he said yes.
      i find this hard to imagine that no one has ever done this on-line. i am asking for your help on this matter.
      Has anyone ever parlayed nascar @ royal sports?
      thanks for any info or opinions on this matter

Comment

Again, the bottom line here is that if they took the bet, the wager has to stand!!!!! Regardless of whether the bet was taken online or over the phone.

Software can be set up to allow or disallow any type of wagers BEFORE the wagers are accepted.

I say you should be paid.

Comment

what's the deal with the lawsuit on this book? other sites are saying they are going to be sold and are in trouble (not financial trouble). anybody know what's going on? they used to be on this site, but they're not anymore.

Comment

I took down most of my balance to be safe. I'll go back if/when the dust clears.

Comment

Working...
            X