Remove First Fidelity from the list...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KIAKIA--

thats just it partner -- You ask them to stop sending mail and they still send mail -- that is to say they HAVE NO RESPECT FOR A PERSON'S PRIVACY

Noone is saying they dont pay or anything else

Comment

another mailer rec'd from first fidelity..maybe i shud send email #7 and they will stop

Comment

What shocks me is I have never gotten anything from them and I know I had an account there at one time.

Comment

Juggler,

It's annoying to receive regular mail from every grocery store, furniture store, and sporting goods store in las vegas every friggin Wednesday. All you can do is stop by the trash can on your way in. Contact Albertson's or RC Wily and see if they will quit sending you out solictations.

They should and ill remove you from e-mail lists and telemarketing lists but other than the phone calls is it really that annoying?

Comment

The difference is that all grocery stores send out flyers but they don't call to find out why you don't frequent their stores. Also, none of the other books cold call like First Fidelity does. If it's such a great marketing idea, why are they the only ones who do it?

Comment

You cry like a fucken clown. Shut the fuck up already. First Fidelity is # 1.

Comment

Working...
              X