PINNACLE PAYS "ON TIME"!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Wish I could get the time I wasted reading this thread back ...

Comment

Comment

Come'on boys, we're all in this together and we all have one common goal. There's no need to test each others' patience on issues like this.

You're both right. If everyone posted about a book on the left paying, we'd sure have a lot of posts about this. On the other hand, swift payouts are a very valuable thing to have, and you only appreciate their importance once you're in need of a very quick payout.

Overall, why don't we compile a table to put up here at B'World with all the books on the left, and in it we can put all sorts of info about payout costs (if any; first payout of week free, etc.), payout days (every day, only on Mondays, etc.), methods of payouts (and any relevant prices for certain options), and most importantly the timetable - how quick is it.

I think this would be an asset to each and every membet here, and it would be worth having this list, and every time someone has an experience that varies from the known table we will all know about it, and if necessary adjust the table properties accordingly.

Comment

Working...
          X