premiereleague phone problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ppeter

We just emailed you using the address you gave us above. Hope to hear from you soon.

PL

Comment

it appears the problem is isolated to ppeter. if you cannot reach them you may email me with the specifics.

[email protected]

Comment

Eddie,

I still have not received your e-mail. I am still unable to get through to you by phone. I am not alone. I received e-mails form others who are having the exact same problems I am having. And again, please correct your payout on the Mateen Cleeves prop of over 19.5 points and assists combined. He had a total of 22 points and assists combined. For those with the "over" you took, when you should have paid.

Comment

ppeter,

why have you not emailed me like i requested.?this forum is not the place to resolve this confusion.

bg

Comment

Brian, I have e-mailed you twice, I swear it. I will try yet again.

Comment

ppeter

We have regraded to proposition....... however the lack of conectivity puzzles us. You are not receiving our emails, and we are not receiving your calls or emails.

We would like to get that much sorted out. We don't expect to have to use Bettorsworld's posting forum as a means of communication. We
              are not aware of these problems with anyone else. Perhaps give your ISP and telephone company, if they are not the same, a call. We would like to assist but feel the problem exists on your end. We have called our carrier to see if they can assist.

Pl

Comment

PL, true to your word, you fixed the prop. Thanks. I too am frustrated by the inability to communicate. Is there some kind of DOJ conspiracy to cut off communication to the island or something? I hope not. In any event, I will keep trying. Please be advised I received e-mails from others who cannot reach you by phone or e-mail as well, so I am not isolated in my experience. Thanks again for correcting the prop.

Comment

Working...
                X