No announcement yet.

A list of the books which post tennis lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, I've seen a pink elephant shagging a flying pig under a blue moon... honest!

I think the main problem with tennis lines is that they are all 40-cent lines. I haven't found a place that offers 20-cents for matchups.

I don't think bets on who will be higher in the points table would work, as it would mean that you'd have to look at the points and stuff which I must admit I've never done.

But like Alec said the bet to see who goes further is a great betting option, and I have played it in the past at Bowmans.

Comment

Cons, Canbet has been doing 20c
      tennis lines for (I think) quarter finals on, not overly useful, but occasionally, some others do that too

Comment

AYCE,

By Caribs I meant a geographic location, not a sports book Caribi. Probably I should have said Caribbean sea, I don't know. Sorry about that.
        I did use Intertops a little bit during Australian Open, but afterwards they got very inconsistent with tennis and I have not checked their site for a long while.
        What else is not correct?
        And I never said that my list is complete. Not at all. I suggested that other people add their own observations and comments about sports books. And I appreciate all the responses.
        I would like to hear about those "many other shops out there that will have pretty beatable lines regularly", but if you don't want to share it is also fine.

Now about your assumption that I don't understand how and where offshores get their lines.
        I think I do understand basically, but would like to have further explanations if possible instead of consistent pointing out that I just don't understand.

Anyway, even if a book is just copying why copy such senseless offers?

Comment

AussieVamp2, Cons
          As I said I do not expect a book to give odds on "No" when ""Yes" is like 100/1, which I guess is not too high in that case of an elephant.
          But when a book offers Agassi to be #1 at 2.25 I think it is more than natural to expect "No" option, isn't it?
          On the juice in tennis. Yes, it is higher than that of American Sports. In fact, much higher. But on the other hand there are such great differences in tennis lines that actually it is very rarely 40-cent line if you have access to several places. Even in Kiev alone with 50-cent line it was possible to find good scalps very often.

Comment

Just checked out the line for 3rd round matches in Hamburg. Only Stan James, Surrey and Interwetten from those I checked out have them up now.

Stan James: Di Pasquale - Pavel 4/7 - 5/4
            Surrey: Di Pasquale - Pavel Evens - 8/11

Tanks again hilper.

Comment

Working...
            X