The Unbearable Lightness of Being and Sportsbetting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joseph...

Ouch, bad beat. I was watching the game and was scared that Over 9 wouldn't get there. Foolish me.

The gambling gods make idiots of us all at one time or another.

Comment

Gibson was one mean SOB. Once drilled a batter in spring training because someone told him he was a good hitter. Todays players????? Two years ago Reggie Sanders charged the mound after Pedro Martinez. It just happened to be Martinez had a perfect game going at the time.

Comment

'all style and no substance' is one of the key defining concepts of "post-modernism."

Comment

Joseph, bad beat. I had Houston in Game 2, and it was also a beat. In fact, I've had Houston in 5 out of 6 of their last games, all of which they've lost. I'll bet a lot of other players had Houston also, from the looks of the line moves. (

Comment

Thank you all for the condolences.Had Houston for game 2 for almost the same amount,at a good price (-1.12),But it was just another loss in what after all is a twelve month year.But that first one will be remembered quite a while.Maybe I'll get some mileage out of it by telling my future grandchildren about it.Such is life.

Comment

Working...
            X