No announcement yet.

Don Best Sports Football Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scott L., I happen to like those games...had Rutgers last week. I wish they'd go back to posting Ivy lines early in the week. I miss those Ivy League 6 point line moves.

Comment

Why would anyone complain about the schedule being "spammed" with garbage teams? More oppotunities to win, I say. Week 1, I scored with Akron + vs Va Tech, Mid Tenn + vs Illinois, and Toledo + vs Penn State (the last straight up, of course). Last week, I hit No Texas + vs Texas Tech. OK, so La Tech +16 didn't work out vs Penn St (7-67).

These are golden times for college FB bettors! You should be thanking the sports books for putting these numbers up!

Comment

surprising Scott, more games, more leagues, more sports, more opportunities

Who gives a crap about some schedule and predetermined order of printing out of some games? Why does that matter? Why would you pay for it?

Comment

Nah, not for me. I handicap every game and update stat sheets for every team. I also track HFAV+HDOG records for every conference both in and out of their leagues. It's becoming difficult to study the entire card over a week. I guess we all approach our endeavor from a different angle. For me, the less the bettOr!....BTW $port$bank(he said, grabbing and bruising her arm), you should have the respect to not address me by my last name. Either call me "Mr. Landau" or "Coach Landau"

Comment

well, it is true that there is a limit to the number of games you can look at from a human point of view

Comment

Prairie View is a 19 1/2 point dog this week

Scott L e-mail me

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
              X