No announcement yet.

Olympic phone service blows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice of you guys to keep this thread about my phone service, keep coming up. Thanks KAPPER and company really appreciated.

Comment

Hi

Comment

Spiro,

Olympic is #1.
        Lines go up first, most bet options, biggest limits, no boot policy, and so on.

On the substantive issues Olympic is so good that if every operator answered the phone "bleep you, you MF'ing jerk" you would still rate at the top.

For what it is worth, I have found the phone operators to be polite and responsive.

Best Regards,

Hamhog

Comment

In all fairness, my friend who bets offshore claims that Olympic's operators are mega-friendly and helpful. He calls fairly often and each and every time he has the same opinion.

I restrict most of my dealings to email, and Jan over there has been a very enthusiastic and helpful guy. He really puts his heart into his work, and to top it off he knows exactly what he's doing.

Comment

Ya Mon!

Comment

LMAO

Comment

Cons and Ausvamp.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Australia was used for many years in the 1700s and 1800s as a place for Europeans to send hardened criminals. The thinking was that since Australia was landlocked they would be stuck there forever and have to fend for themselves - kind of like Alcatraz Prison.

I can't find any links as to when Australia became "a desired" place to live.

Comment

What, you don't have the 'desired places to live factbook' Hartley?

Canada is on page 267

Comment

Hartley, I speak from experience, whereas it seems like you have never even been to Australia. I have lived on both sides of the Pacific Ocean, and believe me, most people who have made the trip over would like to make it a one-way one.

Try and visit Sydney sometime, or actually maybe don't, or Canada will probably have one citizen less. "Criminals" were sent to Australia for stealing a loaf of bread. It was just an excuse to send people over, in time a plan to quicken the colonisation of the continent. Something must be right here as Sydney and LA are of the same size, yet Sydney had something like 56 murders in a year compared to LA's 1,583! Compared to the US, the word crime doesn't even exist in Australia.

So you see how your argument is like saying the US isn't a desirable place to live solely because it was the place where religious freaks and other wackos had to run to to prevent themselves from being burned at the stake.

[This message has been edited by Cons (edited 09-17-2000).]

Comment

Working...
                    X