No announcement yet.

CASABLANCA'S BONUS PROGRAM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeff, there was a whole scam involved a few years back with TISS. They lied to customers, saying that all monies were deposited in escrow, etc. People on the Island and TISS were contacted and they took absolutely no responsibility. It is obvious that anyone can get a license there. I hear things have changed but I don't trust liars. CHILLIN'..can't remember the names of all of the stiff books. There were three or four within a year's time. The biggest was GRAND HOLIDAY.

Comment

Bush League!!!!!

I still don't understand why anyone would not take the cash. Than credit my account for the $400 and I will keep it in the account and lets end the issue.

Honestly your policy is BS.

Credit my account or you have seen my last deposit

Comment

I called Dave -- he never called me back!!!

No refund given.

Bettor Beware -- now I will see if I can get my money out.

BW management -- any help??? Disapointing lack of response from a BW endorsed site.

Comment

Kapper- Theres no need to make a post like that. Your money is safe at Casablanca. Dave is a fair guy and I'm sure he would work this out with you if you talk with him. IMO Casablanca is a good,solid book. Yes, they have big bonuses, and yes they have big requirements to fulfill recieving and cashing out the bonus. These guys are fair business men. Worst case scenario you get your money minus the bonus, best case you get your money plus the bonus. So there is no need to post lets see if you can get your money out(although maybe they should take a piece for you slandering their business.)

[This message has been edited by bbuster (edited 10-13-2000).]

Comment

Kapper, I have to agree with bbuster. Give Casa a chance to get things straightened out for you.

If you want your money MINUS the bonus, there's no doubt that you cant get it. If you want half of the bonus, I'll bet that could be arranged. Getting the full bonus without fulfilling their requirements just isn't in the cards.

Comment

EveryPlace out there with a free play bonus will tell you that the free play bonus is not returned on a winning bet, why else the distinction between freeplay and cash bonus? If you lose the free play your initial deposit is untouched . On a 2k deposit you take the 10% cash and win a 3teamer your cash balance is now 3400 you take 20% free play and win you have 4200. If you lose your bonus play balances both 2k. I hope all sportbooks spell this out on their litature and website as well as explain this as part of their customer service to new accoutnts. Free play is the equivalent of scrip, not cash.

[This message has been edited by greg (edited 10-13-2000).]

Comment

For the recoed Dave did send me an e-mail and is returning the bonus. I appreciate his effort to try and resolve the situation in a fair manner.

In 30 days I will write a fair evaluation about Casablanca and my experiences.

I apologize in advance if anyone else felt that my posts were out of line. I have always tried to be a helpful contributor in the past and will continue to add insight in the future through this forum.

Good luck this weekend.

Comment

For the record the Bonus was returned under the stipulation that Kapper has to play 5x's and 30 days before he can take it down. The reason I made this decision was because when Kapper inquired about Bonus information the conversation was not recorded and could not be checked.

Therefore, I felt it was the fair thing to do without having proof on my part. I apologize to Kapper for the inconvenience but I still feel he did the wrong thing by his comments.

I hope in the future that he does not use Bettorsworld as a tool to get his own way. I see this happen on other similar sites and would hate to see it start to happen here.

Otherwise, I wish him and everyone else the best of luck this weekend.

Dave Johnson
                  Casablanca Sports

Comment

Casablanca has been very fair in this thread. Their bonus is not that hard to understand and I appreciate being given two options. I would select option #2 but there might be a low volume bettor who would select option 1.

Comment

Dave --

I think you and every book out there could avoid a lot of these threads by making bonus rules crystal clear by posting it on your website. Instead of depending on an operator to "remind" the customer, just put it up in print on the site. Then the onus is on the customer and not your operator
                      I and I think others out there don't find your rules to be unfair. The problem comes from us not knowing what we need to do in order to receive a bonus. Putting that 20% up in big letters I'm sure attracts a lot of biz but to be fair lets get the rules on the site.
                      If you disagree with my request please post your reasons why.

Comment

How could any offshore outlet offer a 20% free play and then add the 20% cash as well?
                        They can't and anyone that does that is simply not safe. The Top of the World 5% thing will eventually shut them down too. They mean well-but those numbers just don't add up.

Comment

This is very simple.

A. Take the free play- if you win, you keep ONLY the money you won off the play, not the principal. Congrats!

or

B. Take the cash bonus. Roll over your deposit 5x and wager for 30 days - then the deposit is yours.

These rules are not very difficult, but I too, was very confused when I called Casablanca about their incentive program. All this stuff about point systems and getting points for initial deposits instead of the cash - they need to simplify things for thei own benefit. When ppl read policies and become confused, they look elsewhere.

That's a fact of life and you can't blame them.

So Dave, if I deposit 10 dimes, do I get the 20% cash bonus, as long as I rollover $60K and play for at least 30 days? And how do these points calculate into this?

Look fwd to your response

Comment

hcunited - You got confused, I got confused at first and everyone got confused.

Here is the deal. If you deposit 10K and you opted the 20% cash bonus, you will be entitled for a withdrawal of "your own money" plus the bonus when you rolled it over 5x (meaning 50k in action) and has to stay for 30 days in your account.

O.K. now, granting that you alredy met the 5x action but your account balance is less than you deposited and the 20% cash bonus(which is 12K) and you haven't met the 30 day restriction period then you could withdraw your balance "minus" the cash bonus of 2k.

As I said before, giving them action five times your initial deposit sounds fair for me, but to stay in the account for 30 days is something to me has to be revised.

***Bonus points is very simple. They give a point for every $250 bet. You could use those points in getting a pager, Direct TV, etc., when accumulated***

Comment

Well said Underdog7 - I think I got a better handle on it now.

I do, however, agree that this 30 day policy (for any book) should be discarded. If you rollover the pre-set amount, I don't think it's fair to have to have your $$$ sit for the duration of a month.

The books just want you to get itchy and restless and make bad bets during the extra time to lose your bankroll.

Comment

And in addition to what you were saying hcunited, I'm sure the purpose of a so called rollover is to show that nobody is abusing the system. For someone who had his whole deposit played twice, three, four, five times should be considered a "legit" or serious player.

Comment

Working...
                                X