Sportsbettor beats offshores for 9 mil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sportsbettor beats offshores for 9 mil

I was in Vegas a couple weeks ago, and saw this article in Gaming Today newspaper. Thought I'd pass it along.

Is there a doctor in the house?

According to a source in the islands, a sportbetting Physician has been beating them out of more than 9 mil betting baseball unders.

The source told gaming today "he beat us for 450 large at our joint alone".

The word is, the Doctor has been applying his practice for three years. When he arrived, he was busted and had to borrow money to get into practice.

The source said he was sending money to us every friday. About a year ago, he had us standing in line for our medicine.

On last years major league baseball all star game in Atlanta, The Doctor played under, and won $250,000.

What's the Doctor up to now?

He's practicing on the NBA and doing great!

Originally posted by Jeff:
    I was in Vegas a couple weeks ago, and saw this article in Gaming Today newspaper. Thought I'd pass it along.

Is there a doctor in the house?

According to a source in the islands, a sportbetting Physician has been beating them out of more than 9 mil betting baseball unders.

The source told gaming today "he beat us for 450 large at our joint alone".

The word is, the Doctor has been applying his practice for three years. When he arrived, he was busted and had to borrow money to get into practice.

The source said he was sending money to us every friday. About a year ago, he had us standing in line for our medicine.

On last years major league baseball all star game in Atlanta, The Doctor played under, and won $250,000.

What's the Doctor up to now?

He's practicing on the NBA and doing great!
    Any idea on whose taking this kind of action?

Seems like he would be a marked man and would have a hard time getting wagers in that big.
    [url="http://www.bettorstalk.com"]bettorstalk.com[/url]

Comment

He probably spreads it around. Even still, I would think it would be impossible to get that kind of money down unless

a) They think/thought he was a square

b) He has runners

Comment

a) They think/thought he was a square

BINGO!

REALITY

Comment

Reality, Do you know about this guy? Are those numbers for real? I don't think so.

Comment

SHIEK,

I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE IF THE NUMBER IS THAT HIGH,BUT HE PUT A SERIOUS HURTING ON SOME BIG OFFICES...

REALITY

Comment

I heard that the book only paid him $1000 on that all-star game wager. They said he exceeded their limits by $249,000.

Comment

Dragon, you really got a laugh out of me on that one.

Comment

Was this article inside a box with the heading PAID ADVERTISING?

Comment

Working...
                  X