*It's now illegal to carry cash** Check this out! Unbelieveable! **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stardust,

I would say that taxes are a form of stealing as they are way too high. The government is way too big and thus are taxes are way too high.

As for being a lawyer who do you think helps pass these crap laws? A lot of the government senators and congressmen are former lawyers. I use the term former lightly too.
    [url="http://www.bettorstalk.com"]bettorstalk.com[/url]

Comment

Damn, who the hell carries $148,00 in a backpack? Someone was going to steal it, turns out the gov beat them all to it.

Comment

I thought everyone was innocent until proven guilty? Not in this case, that's too bad.

Comment

Cons, you got more than the normal number of arms or heads? 3 phones?

I can see a reason for two, and extra batteries....

most drug dealers in movies seem to just have one fancy one

Comment

Simply Non-Amazing....
            "They were thieves from the beginning..."
            Some things DO stay the same!!!
            I can't say that I blame the DEA as they do have a drug habit to support!!LOL
            Has anyone ever thought of the possibilty that the DEA KNEW it was drug money???
            leave amtrax out of the equation...
            It all reeks, all of it! From how they got his profile all the way down to his avoidance to elaborate on his plans.
            There is absolutely No doubt in my mind this government buys drugs, sells drugs, busts the drug dealer which results in getting the drugs back(to re-sell) and also get ALL the money that can be tied to the deal.
            The war on drugs is a big circle jerk.

I think this guy was a small "player" about to steal some cash!!
            I commend him for his efforts as he was sure to get squashed eventually.The DEA is probably smiling real big as amtrax and its policies get to be its "patsy"
            Wonder if any of those neatly packaged bills ran concurrent????
            And that is perhaps the real truth behind how they found him so quickly,, 700$ worth of traceable paper he used to buy his ticket?
            One mans opinion....
            ~peace

Comment

i still want to know where this nail making factory is where a guy can make $800-$1,000 per week!

Comment

hart attack,

don't know about a nail factory but i was at a warehouse in the Boston area where they made 800$ a week doing next to nothing.

a good union can be a wonderful thing

Comment

Reno, someone sent me an e-mail which read the following. (Note that Revenue Canada is the Canadian version of the IRS).

From Revenue Canada:

Due to popular demand we have simplified the tax system this year. Just follow the following 2 directives.

1. Answer the following question:

How much money did you make last year?
                  $ ________

2. Send it to us.

Comment

Working...
                  X