No announcement yet.

Who has the "best" line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brooksie....as Frank mentioned, places like sports-market take on all comers. That's why a shop like Grande is high on this list as well.

I mention Margarita for hoops because it's no accident that they are the only ones to post totals on every college game........

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff:

Brooksie....as Frank mentioned, places like sports-market take on all comers. That's why a shop like Grande is high on this list as well.

GRANDE.

OPEN A LITTLE LATER.

TAKE A BIGGER BET.

FROM THIS SIDE OF THE COUNTER A PHILOSOPHY I CERTAINLY LIKE...

REALITY

Comment

Jeff,

I found the "handicapping is for chumps" article you posted on the home page - good, interesting stuff - thanks.

One final question for the assembled masses: have any of you calculated the value of certain #'s for baseball totals? If everyone has a game at 8'un and my guy has it at 8-flat, what's the edge? Obviously, moves on or off of odd numbers are more significant.

I plan on doing the research myself in the weeks to come, but am curious if anyone has their own set of results?

Take care...

Comment

What about books that deal something better than the dime line? Pinnacle has an 8 cents line. I've been really happy with their offerings...

May all your bets be winners
          May all your bets be winners
          www.footballstart.com

Comment

Originally posted by REALITY

GRANDE.

OPEN A LITTLE LATER.

TAKE A BIGGER BET.

FROM THIS SIDE OF THE COUNTER A PHILOSOPHY I CERTAINLY LIKE...

REALITY

Comment

Working...
            X