No announcement yet.

QUESTION FOR BOWMANS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bowmans, any chance of getting NETeller there for deposits and withdrawals?

Comment

I tried to get the Euro soccer lines but didn't have any success. On a side note, will you be accepting Switch debit cards online?

Comment

Cons,

Euro soccer will be up today or first thing tomorrow.

We have not scheduled to incorporate Switch cards at this time.

Sportshobby,

We have discussed Netteller and are dealing with the issue of having it incorporated. There are other development and house cleaning issues that are taking precedent at this time.

Comment

Bowmans, if I could make another suggestion . . it would be nice to have instructions for sending a deposit by express delivery (bank check).

I looked through your website, but could not find an address. Then I e-mailed a request for one yesterday, but have not heard back. Then I called and asked for the instructions to be e-mailed to me, and still no response after several hours.

Comment

Wow - three requests for where to send the money, and no response. First by e-mail to customer service, then by phone with a request to e-mail it to me, then here in the forum. Is it just MY money that isn't wanted?

Comment

Sportshobby,

We are very sorry. We somehow missed your post requesting that information and can't explain why your email wasn't returned. That is being investigated.

We are currently fine tuning the website after our online launch and will have the information you request listed there.

In the meantime please contact Ross at Bowmans personally and he will take care of you. His email is [email protected] or he can be reached by phone at 1 888 Bowmans ext. 8107

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X