No announcement yet.

SBG Sets Weitzner and the Record Straight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is funny. weitzer flat out denies what has been posted and says to his sorry group of followers "feel free to obtain the records they are public record".

WHAT RECORDS? you claim it is all made up.
    sue happy weitzner once again talks about lawyers and lawsuits.
    he does not want to go there again. the last suit was dropped by weitzner and obviously unless he expects the court to say "we are sorry ken, file number 8785.000198 Norfolk Circuit Court" was a total fabrication and the court system made it up.
    this guy needs some help fast. very fast.

bg

Comment

bgeorgia, your comments and others in this thread/forum against ken weitzner sound very convincing...just like some of the claims he has made against you and others.

however, at the end of the day all of this is heresay unless their is some hard evidence to support this. if the support you claim is public record, why don't you post it here instead of suggesting all people with inquiring minds who read this forum retrieve this information themselves?

if what you say is true, you would be doing EVERYONE in the offshore industry a HUGE favor. if there are some legal reasons for you not wanting to do this then say so and be specific as to what the legal ramifications are.

personally, i feel ken weitzner is in deep with the feds and this latest episode about his money being stolen is an organized attempt to lure capture more unsuspecting people into a fed web.

Comment

Backinblack,

The Shrink was sued by ESB back in 1997. In the course of that case, a lot of dirty laundry was exposed. I remember seeing a posting or an e-mail that summarized one of Ken's depositions, and that his site was shut down temporarily.

If the industry had to wait this long to question all of this stuff..........I swear, even now you guys aren't even getting close to the real story, which I have.

Anyone want it? I can be reached at [email protected]

Comment

I'm not surprised the industry waited this long to question this stuff. Remember, this is an industry filled with scamdicappers and telemarketing boiler room operations and so on and so forth. This industry is a breeding ground for stuff like this.

Comment

methiodicalGuy's Real story:

"The whole story doesn't make the Shrink look as bad as what you're seeing on the boards . . .
            Let's just say the incentive to not clear the record is much greater than the incentive to clear it."

WOW - what a revelation! Glad I sent him that mail. I feel so enlightened.

As Always - Good Luck,

Sonny
            As Always - Good Luck,

Sonny

Comment

yo meth

if you know the 'real story' then post it

otherwise stfu and i don't mean st francis university

Comment

stardust,

He sent you an e-mail? I e-mailed him and I've gotten nothing so far and that was at least 3 or 4 days ago.
                [url="http://www.bettorstalk.com"]bettorstalk.com[/url]

Comment

Working...
                X