Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROYAL SPORTS TO THE RESCUE!! (aces gold )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROYAL SPORTS TO THE RESCUE!! (aces gold )

Royal Sports to the Rescue

In response to the unfortunate developments at Sports Market/Aces Gold this past week, Royal will offer anyone affected by this recent and sudden closing of operation, a sort of Salvation Plan. Royal Sports will offer a stable beacon of light to those who find themselves lost at sea.

The Royal Salvation Plan is based upon the sound business planning and risk management principles Royal is famous for. We will never offer more than we can afford. We will never follow another’s path to ruin. Royal is in the global entertainment business and not interested in Wise Guy action. Royal was among the very first to display a clearly defined ‘Wise Guy Policy’ on our website for all to see. We are not interested in competing in the never-ending Bonus merry-go-round. Sooner or later it has to stop and in a free market condition these will settle at a fiscally responsible level. We have done the math and we are there now! Royal is however interested in giving it’s loyal clients a fair and honest shake everyday in every sport. Remember we were the first to publicly offer the Dime Line in baseball. Everything we do is based upon the Royal foundation of courteous professional service, fair lines to shoot at, and prompt return of your funds.

Details for the Royal Salvation Plan are as follows:
    There are three levels of consideration to hopefully suit your individual needs. No additional Royal Bonuses are applicapable to this plan. In order to salvage your outstanding SM/AG balance you must roll over your initial Royal deposit (6x) times. See example below…

SM/AG Balance Salvage up to Deposit into Royal Salvage New Royal Balance
    $ 0 – 250 $ 250 Equal amount 100% up to $500

$ 251 – 500 $ 500 $ amount x 3 100% up to $2000

$ 501 and up $1000 $ amount x 4 100% up to $5000

Due to the urgent nature of this matter, Royal will ‘take your word’ on your SM/AG balance. Royal reserves the right to verify these figures as soon as possible and adjust as necessary. Any existing balance amounts in excess of $5000 will be handled on a case by case basis. Royal Sports retains the right and perogative to accept or deny any SM/AG existing account balances and/or customers. All existing Royal House Rules will apply. This limited time offer is good only for existing Sports Market/Ace’s Gold customers. Please visit our website at www.BetRoyal.com or call 877-681-8744 to apply today.

The chart didn't come out that great. We'll get the official letter posted asap or you can email me at jeff@bettorsworld for a copy of it....or just call Royal for details.

Basically, balances of 0-250 you deposit 250 and the value of your account will be $500. Roll it over six times and it's yours.

251-500..deposit the amount of your aces account times 3..if your balance was $500, deposit 1500 and your balance is now 2k. Roll it over 6 times.

Up to 1k deposit the amount times 4. For example if your aces account was 1k deposit 4k and your balance is now 5k....roll it over 6 times.

Nice job by Royal stepping up to the plate!

Comment

http://www.bettorsworld.com/web/oddswiz/royalresc.htm

Comment

Not much of a deal for anyone out over $1000 ...

Basically it is a 25% bonus with a 6X rollover requirement ...

Actually this might do more harm than good, if it takes customers away from a possible AG/SM buyout by another book.

Comment

mls. If you bothered to read the entire offer, you'd see that it's good for up to 5k and that anything over 5k would be handled on a case by case basis.

GUESSER- If you read this thread, you mentioned me being a little pessimistic about bail outs in another thread. This is precisely why. This is a fantastic offer for someone in this category, and then someone has to come in and put the deal down. And it only took one reply to accomplish!

Comment

A MUCH better deal than this (at least for anyone with $1000 or more) was offered by Pinnacle awhile back ...

Pinnacle would allow up to $5000 in "juice refunds" for funds lost ...

If Pinnacle offered this again it is MUCH MUCH better than the Royal Sports deal.

p.s. For anyone with $1000 lost at AG/SM the Royal Sports deal is really no deal at all - you can get 15% at a couple of reputable books with a 3X rollover. Use 2 such books and do the 3x rollover twice and you have a 30% "bonus" which is better than Royal Sports 25% "bonus". IMHO Royal Sports' deal for anyone with over $1000 lost is pretty much worthless.

Comment

mls,

you are correct my friend!

Comment

Dear mls,
                Perhaps this offer is not for you, but it sure does appeal to alot of people already. You can't please everybody. Yesterday there was no hope, now there is and you piss on it?
                Instead why don't you try holding your breath for the buyout offer you mentioned above. Talk about saving your breath.
                The Royal Salvation Plan is like a lifeboat sent out to rescue survivors of a shipwreck. Alot of people will see the light, jump on board and be saved, others will just flounder about bitching because they couldn't climb into the boat.

Comment

Jeff,

I did read the offer AND called and confirmed with Royal Sports.

The 25% bonus with 6X rollover requirement is ONLY good up to $1000 which requires a $4000 deposit. (For losses over $1000 the bonus might be 25% but they have not decided yet for sure ...)

As I tried to explain, a 25% bonus with a 6X rollover requirement is not much good. You can already accomplish the same thing (in fact do better!) using 2 reputable books with an average 12.5% bonus and a 3X rollover requirement.

Comment

OK, bottom line ...

The Royal Sports offer is great for anyone who lost less than $1000 at AG/SM ...

The Royal Sports offer is pretty much worthless for anyone who lost more than $1000 at AG/SM ...

Royal Sports is, of course, to be commended for helping the little guys ...

Comment

Again, anything over that will be looked at on a case by case basis.

To even have the chance to pursue this from a book like Royal is a step in the right direction considering the options players had yesterday.

I suppose some would be happier if Royal just cut them a check and said thank you.

A buyout would come with many stipulations as well.

No one is going to step up, take over and then just cut everyone checks for their losses.

Comment

OK Jeff, I'll do the math step by step for you ...

I lost $10,000 with Aces Gold.

Royal Sports requires that I deposit $40,000. They will add $10,000 (25% bonus) which requires a 6X rollover or $300,000 in play.

If I go to Jazz, sportsbetting.com, or almost any other reputable book on "the List", I can deposit the same $40,000 for an average 12.5% bonus with a 3X rollover requirement or $135,000.

After giving Jazz $135,000 in play I go to another reputable book for the same standard deal (a $40,000 deposit will get you a 12.5% bonus even at many reputable places which usually only offer 10% - I know from past experience).

At the second book I deposit my original $40,000 and my first $5000 bonus. For that $45,000 I get a $5625 bonus, and give them the required 3X play of $151,875.

Net results:

Royal Sports: $10,000 bonus for $300,000 play

Normal deal: $10,625 bonus for $286,875 play

Do you still think the Royal Sports offer for anyone who lost $1000 or more at AG/SM is "fantastic" ... at least it only loses me "another" $625 ...

Comment

Its very sad that royal is trying to make money a from poor gamblers that lost big money!! if they want to help out then help out!! i can go to many good shops and get that kind of deal royal!!! heritage even gave me free $300 for $300 deposit for the superbowl.. THANKS ROYAL FOR YOUR OFFER BUT NO THANKS...

Comment

Jeff, you are right. Royal, or any other book, is under no obligation to offer anything in this situation. The fact that they are, and then getting attacked because they aren't offerng enough, or that previous Offers in other rip off situations were better is eye openning, to say the least. I won't doubt you again

Comment

Guesser,

You are missing the point ...

How many customers that lost more than $1000 are going to immediately think the Royal Sports offer is "fantastic" (like Jeff) and proceed to throw more money out the window ...

It is not that Royal Sports is "not offering enough" ... in fact they are offering less than nothing ... they are obviously hoping to sucker in more business under terms worse than already available from over a dozen reputable books.

What is scary is that if they could fool someone as knowledgable as Jeff of Bettorsworld then there is no telling how many suckers will fall for this ...

I feel badly for those thousands of AG/SM customers who lost more than $1000. Royal Sports offering less than is currently available from numerous other books, while proclaiming how wonderful they are for "helping" the victims, is unconscionable.

Comment

Working...
                              X