No announcement yet.

College Hoops Week of 1/3/05-post here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Hoops Week of 1/3/05-post here!

Kind of a play or plays of day for college hoops. Lets make some cash!

Monday:

Iowa State +4 at Xavier

Chatanooga +2 (bought 1/2) over Austin Peay

I Know I am just barely making a profit after going thru a bad streak but have heated up lately. Carpet's Illini plays have helped me out a bit too.

Will Start 0-0 today since its a new Year!

8-4 record so far I believe.

Watch out! Woodie, My play is the same play as yours today and you what that meant in the past! $$!!!

I believe our record is like 8-1 when we have the same teams!

Iowa st+3.5 (now)

Natty

Comment

I just stopped by to tell ya I think I will start posting my plays here with you gents...

No fancy write ups just the plays

Thanks for having me aboard

Semper Fi.

Carpet

Comment

Lets get them Natty.

Carpet, I personally love your write-ups so keep them coming if you have time.

GL guys!

Comment

Dangit Iowa st!
          I think this loss takes my record to 8-5.
          8-2 now I guess when we're on the same one. Man, I'm gun shy lately of playing CBB.

Carpet, Love your write-ups and looking forward for all 3 of us (and anyone who wants to join in) on making some $$. Not tonight though for me I guess.

Natty

Comment

ISU hang with them most of the game but just got put away at the end.

Win with Chatanooga for me.

1-1.

Comment

I like SF -7 vs Penn

Dons took it on the chin at Texas Tech last week but have been playing great covering the spread in the four previous games...I look for them to come out with a purpose on D and shut down the Quakers.
              good luck

Comment

Wed night my men

Top 2 games

Wisky at Purdue......Wisky a 9.0 fav early.....

Purdue is horrible, good coach on his last leg, the fans know it, the players know it and it is not enough motivation to cover 9 at home. Wisky is winning by an avg of 14.5 a game, factoring Purdue is hurt and injured this is a keeper..

Wisky by 9.0

Iowa laying 12 AT HOME vs Michigan

Iowa is a better shooting team in both FG % and 3 Point % by far..... Michigan is sad from the arc and you can bet Iowa will pack inside and let the bricks fall..

Michigan got slapped 99-68 by GTech and is not the caliber team Iowa is..

The Hawkeyes averaging 81 points a game are unbeaten at home this year..

Iowa rolls at home..Iowa by 12

Good Luck to all Carpet

Semper Fi

Comment

Vanderbilt+2

And taking West Virginia +3

Natty

Comment

Nba

Hey this is not CBB But $$$ is $$$

Bobcats +7
                    Mavs -10

l

Comment

Sorry, Vanderbilt is -2, not+2

So Vandy-2

And going against the trend on W. Virg+3 (now it is +4 everywhere)

Natty

Comment

Just came in here to post my plays for the day--Before even seeing any posts we are on the same one, NattY!!Lets start a new streak!

POD- West Virginia +4 over Nova (bucking the unranked over ranked trend)

1/2 unit plays: (want to see how the everyone starts out in conference action before I paly too much)

Michigan +11 (on the buy) over Iowa

Vandy -3 over Bama

Drexel -1 over Old Dom

GL

Comment

0-0 Louisville -12

Comment

Yesterday 1-1
                            Season 9-6

Woodie, we were on a losing streak picking the same picks(0-2 with W. Virg) until the late game played(vandy). Glad we ended it too!

Today

Miami FL+18___ BJ Elder is out the next 2 weeks with an ankle sprain. I believe Miami will keep it within 18.

Arizona St+2___Stanford lost Tim Morris as he was ruled Academicly ineligible for the season. Tim's been a big contributor to the team this year and will be missed. Bench warmer Bradford quit the team to focus on Football. Bench will be cold as not many will be sitting on it! AZ is the better team and with Tim out, should win this game in a tight one.

Natty

Comment

2-2 for me on Wednesday.

Capped most games pretty well on the night but only played these 4. I am trying to get a feel for some of these teams--I got distracted from CBB during the bowl games.

Comment

Working...
                              X