X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding:

Western Michigan -10 over Cent. Mich...just a mis-match here

Comment

Whoops. Already started. Sorry guys, but I did play it before I posted it.

And they are down by 6 already

Comment

How do both teams only score 100 points and you not cover the +8.5 Damn you hoosiers

Comment

ANd Wake dosn't cover....may as well take Kent. put it on the moneyline too much that is....I don't see SC covering let alone win. Just because your tourny hopes rest on one game dosn't mean you'll win
          Last edited by GQ Pig; 02-15-2005, 08:05 PM.

Comment

1-0 Today as UCONN wins in 2OT by 5. That was a "walk in and out of the room" constantly game.

YTD 36-19

GQ-No hard feelings at all bru. We're all in this together. I hope that you were able to play UCONN tonight. Thanks for your kind words as well.

Natty

Comment

YTD 36-19

Adding Kentucky -2 1/2 2nd half(I'll take -3 at places too if you have it)

Kentucky will get serious in 2nd half and put SC in some serious foul trouble.

Natty

Comment

Ouch we were thinking the same on this one....only I tried to get Kent. at -4.5 But I was too late ....I however was able to get the over at 68 I think might have to double check.........but I still got Kentuckey big on the moneyline

**** sorry I didn't get on UConn...I thought it was too scarry
                Last edited by GQ Pig; 02-15-2005, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Well, games not over but I'm calling my 2nd half Kentucky a loss as I don't see them coming back from 13 down with 3 min. left tonight.

1-1 on day

YTD 36-20

Natty

Comment

YTD 36-20

Today there are 2 games that I love.

St. Johns +2
                    Bowling Green -4 1/2

Both teams are looking for revenge from earlier in the season. Both play AMAZING at home. St. John's is still a TOUGH place to play at and they have nothing to play for other than their pride. I have them winning a close game in the end. As for Bowling Green, they are the better team, period. They shoot better, rebound better, and play better D. They will concentrate on their Turnover/Steal problems that they had earlier in year and should win this by at least 9 and more likely double digits.

Natty

Comment

2-2 yesterday for me. Should have layed off the w. michigan play at the last minute. SU loss as 11 pt. favs. Ouch!

Wednesday:

Vandy -2 at Auburn...Just have a feeling about this one. No real logic behind it, but think they beat Auburn rather easily.

Illinois -19 at PSU..went with PSU a while back and they sucked it up for me. Plus Carpet says they are the play!

Maryland +3 at NC State...Close game and I'm taking the points here with Hot Maryland club.

ML Parlay out of the MAC:

Bowling Green pk
                      Ohio U pk

Looked at playing Purdue at home vs. Iowa but is a good game to leave alone. Iowa is a big ????? now trying to find their identity w/o Pierce. Don't have a go-to guy and are inconsistent. Purdue is tough at home so lean towards them.

GL

Comment

1-1

YTD 37-21

Natty

Nice call on Vandy Woodie! They came out 2nd half and destroyed Auburn.

Natty

Comment

Villanova - 4 1/2

They need this win bad to stay in the hunt for March. They should win this one and cover.

Natty

Please someone make this my 4* play on the weekly contest. The new one should start today. I won't be able to post later on today so this will be it.

Comment

Well only 2 today

Denver -3
                            Duke/VT OVER 147

Comment

1-0 Today

YTD 38-21

Villanova Dominates the game and wins by 14.

Adding Portland -4

Jeter should have a huge game tonight and they should prove to their home crowd how good they really are. Portland is out for revenge and should take it out on San Fransico tonight.

Natty

Comment

Adding Portland -4 1/2 for the 2nd half.

half time score is SF 32 Port 25.
                                Portland will not shoot 16% in 2nd like first. Look for them to come out like a different team 2nd half!

Natty

Comment

Working...
                                X