Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THURSDAY:

5-1 FOR WEEK.

Nevada -1 vs. Hawaii..Almost seems obvious that Nevada is the pick. Hopefully the trip to the Island will not be a distraction.

NC-Greensborough +6 vs. Georgia Southern...Rested team. I think Georgia Southern wins a close one. (EARLY START THIS AFTERNOON)

Cal +9 vs. Washington..Juicy Home Dog.

GL

Comment

Today the Carpet is running with the CHALKS

Illinois -23 vs Purdue

Tonight is Senior night, the last game for this very special team at home together. You can bet this Illinois team will put on a very special show for the fans.

Purdue is the last team to beat Illinois at home and it has not been forgotten by this Illinois team.

Last week Illinois pounded Northwestern by 36 points

Purdue is without Landry at top player in the league and a scorer averaging 19 points a game, without him Purdue will be lucky to score 50 points.

The Seniors will play for Illinois and this should be no cause for alarm in point out put for Illinois..

Seniors for Illinois

Roger Powell STARTER
      Luther Head STARTER
      Jack Ingram Regular contributor
      Nick Smith Regular contributor
      Fred Nkemdi- My Favorite, a walk on and solid team player, Nkemdi says the fans love me when I play, becuase we are always up by alot when I get to play...

Illinois is 13-3-2 ATS last 18 home games.

My numbers show Illinois by 25 all day long

North Carolina -22.0 vs Florida State

NC is averaging 89 ppg they are 12-3-1 ATS at home last 16 Home Games, this team can put up points in a hurry and I expect them to roll over Florida State at home tonight

My numbers show NC by 26

Pacific -3.5 vs CS Fullerton

The line has dropped from 6 to 3.5 as the public is all over CS Fullerton

The last 10 games these 2 teams have played each other has resulted in a average score of 71 Pacific and 59 for CS Fullerton

CS can score at home averaging 84 ppg, but Pacifics Defense is just so much better allowing just 64.1 a game on the road.

This 17th ranked team can play Defense and are a far better defensive squad than CS Fullerton

CS is 5-12-0 ATS vs Pacific

My numbers show Pacific by 6 all day long

Good Luck to all

Carpet

Semper Fi

Comment

YTD 50-26

Today there is one so far that I love.

Illinois -23

Purdue is missing there top player and Illinois will...well, as I see carpet said everything and more of what I was going to write let me just say this should be a good ol' fashion butt whippin' that Purdue could care less about playing. Illinois should win by 30+ tonight.

Natty

I'll be back later if I can get off work.

Comment

ADDING DUKE -14

Great home team, senior night

Best free throw shooting team in the league, reddick loves to get to the line
          I look for duke to keep an up tempo game, as Miami will try to slow it down

Duke by 20

Good Luck to all

CARPET

Comment

Like the Duke play!! I also played that. I think Duke shows Miami what the ACC is all about tonight.

Blow Out!

Good Luck!

Comment

adding

Rice + 2 @ LA Tech
              both teams going in different directions and LA may have packed it in already.

Ucla-6 1/2 vs OS

UCLA playing better lately and Oregon State is the worst road team I have seen, losing by an average of 18 points agame.

Charlotte +10 at louisville
              both teams fighting for first place and i don;t see Charlotte losing this by Double digits, should be a close game.

ll jump on the Illini bandwagon too, I am enjoying the line shrinking will wait til game time to bet

I am with Wooddee on Nevada too.
              good luck

Comment

DUKE wins by 24

Let the chalks roll tonight

Good Luck to all

Carpet

Semper Fi

Comment

YTD 50-26

Just got back.

Fullerton +3.5

Need this win to stay in the game.

Comment

Carpet, way to talk onto Illinois.

C'mon Pacific for a great night!

Thanks again for taking the time to 'cap.

Comment

1-1 tonight as I lose Fullerton by 1/2 point!

YTD 51-27

Adding Hawaii +1.5

They will win this game tonight and get back to how they used to be. Nevada will be looking ahead to the tourney in this one folks.

Natty

Comment

Pacific covers and wins by 4

3-1 today

Comment

5-1 on the day as Nevada caps it with an 8 point win.

with a lot of your help, Thank you cappers, I hope you all had a successful day too.
                          good luck

Comment

2-1 for me and a tail win with Duke and Illinois on Thursday.

7-2 for week. Looks like we are all on good runs here.

Early game Friday:

South Alabama -1 vs. FIU...Split their meeting this year but the game Bama won was a blow-out. FIU has cost me money everytime I played on them so I am going against today. 2:30 eastern start sun belt tourney on neutral court.

back with more later

Comment

Top Play of the Day:

Bradley -1 (1 point buy) over Indy State...Just the better team that has played well recently. Could have a solid fan base at the game in St.Louis.

Comment

1-2 all together as Hawaii needs to fire their head coach.

YTD 51-28

Natty

Played Louisville but didn't post in the records here so at least $$ wise I juiced.

Comment

Working...
                                X