No announcement yet.

College Hoops Week of 12/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lax, thats why it is imperative for me to use books that get their lines up overnight. It's nice to be a step ahead. FWIW poor free throw shooting kept that game from going well over.The Pengs were my largest play of the season.

2-0 last two, YTD : 22-10

Adding : Stanford -1 tonight
    It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

Comment

Excellent call on YSU! Just wish I'd bet it straight instead of on a parlay. The -5 scared me off. Still alive though.

Comment

sorry moved my post to
        a more appropriate venue
        Last edited by Carpet; 12-17-2005, 11:23 PM.

Comment

lost the Stanford play, and hope Dragon hit his parlay

YTD : 22-11

Probably nobody here has the realization that I have developed an almost sick compulsion to play CMU under the total. I even have their schedule short cut on my desktop and begin salivating the night before the Chipp's take to the floor, week after week.I don't play this bet every game, but always look for the opportunity to do so.

It all began with the suspension of their only scoring threat Kevin Nelson last year and I made some really huge hits on the under. Nelson has since departed, and this seasons squad is also some what deficient in putting the ball in the hole.

Today the defensive minded S Ill Salukis come calling,and the total opened at 122 at Pinny but has risen to 125 over at Olympic. For the life of me, I can't see the Chipps scoring more than 50 points today, and expect the Salukis to grind out a really ugly win.

Though I'm still bothered by the Chipp's- Miami game going over a while back in a very similar scenario, I still feel compelled to take this one under the 125 today, and may hit it again should the number continue to rise.

Call it: S.Ill 65
          CMU 49
          It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

Comment

Nice Job the past couple days guys. Haven;t had time to play or post much but have stopped in and tailed a few winners!

Sunday night game:

Xavier -1.5 at Creighton...Creighton looks like a live, home doggie here but I just don;t think they have the talent Xavier does this year.

Comment

I like your Xavier Pick woodee12

They played Illinois tooth and nail very
              good team inside and out

GL

Carpet

Comment

Tough loss

What I learned from this game and it shall
                be heavily noted in cappin these two teams is...

Creighton is TOUGH at home ..........always
                remember that.........

And......Xavier should only be played at HOME....

Carpet

Comment

Working...
                X