No announcement yet.

NFL Playoffs--Let the Discussion Begin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Dungyball" took me down the shitter with you Woodee.....This guy has had some of the best teams in NFL history over the years, and he still can't make it to a championship game......Peyton Manning will never win a Super Bowl because every defensive coordinator has figured out he has happy feet just like Kurt Warner.......He chokes at the first hint of pressure.........I didn't even play the late game after watching this nightmare......How does a safety (supposedly the fastest man on the defense) get caught and tackled by a 6'6'' quarterback with a sore knee?.....When I saw that, I knew there was no chance to cover the tease.......The kiss of death was when they put up all those graphics and Dick Enberg declared Vanderjagt as the "best kicker in NFL history"......I knew we were doomed.
    ;)

Comment

I don't know about the rest of you guys but in this next round I'll buy the 1/2 pts and take Denver -3 and Seattle -3. Money in the bank baby!
      Last edited by dragon1952; 01-20-2006, 02:51 AM.

Comment

You're on the right track Dragon.......I'm playing Denver and Seattle on a moneyline parlay where 5 dimes will win you $8,049.....Only bad thing is you gotta break it down.....No biggie, but I'll also play them minus the points in case they both cover.....Good luck man.
        ;)

Comment

Yeah, the ML is probably the safe way to go. You can't really say anything negative about the way Carolina and Pittsburgh are playing right now. The only thing you can look at is the home field advantage and the unlikeliness of road teams continuing to win against playoff caliber teams.

Comment

I feel good about Seattle but I would worry about Pittsburgh in the other game.

Comment

I would certainly worry about Pittsburgh but I also can't ignore that 9-0 home record of the Broncos. No matter how well Pittsburgh is playing there are just too many things in favor of Denver right now. Besides considering Denver's home record, keep in mind that this will be Pittsburgh's 16th game in a row without a break. Their bye week was way back in week 4. It will also be Pittsburgh 3rd road game in a row and their 5th road game out of the last 6. Denver has had 2 bye weeks in the last 10 weeks. That win against the Colts had to be very draining emotionally on the Steelers, especially with the way it ended. Denver did have 3 home wins by 3 or less so that's a little worrisome but the ML bet seems to be solid. To tell you the truth I'd like to see Pittsburgh win, but I just don't think it's going to happen.

Comment

Working...
              X