No announcement yet.

College Hoops week of 1/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Soma. And I do remember Bookie's hell too!

16-14-3 YTD. 1-1 last night as Mother F'ing Vandy could not hold its large 1st half lead and ended up getting beat!!! That has happened one-too-many time to me this year! OSU and PSU get it done at home. Should have won both!

Thursday:

Southern Illinois +6 (bought 1/2) at Missouri State (old SW mizzou)...SIU off heart breaking OT loss at UNI. May be a bit tired but are not facing the same competition as UNI was. See them stealing one on the road here. May look at a ML play too. But for now happy getting the 6.

ML Parlay

Washington State -200 vs. Oregon
    Western Kentucky -210 at Troy State

Comment

YTD 46-27, lost a tough one on the Zips total last night as the game went OT. The Detroit halftime play was a push due to the Titans total collapse in the final two minutes.

Tonight just going with a couple of large dogs and a small home chalk:

Towson +13'
      Loy Md. +10'
      Wisc GB -1'

A special welcome and good luck to Soma, I love total plays and don't think that enough guys take advantage of them. I 'cap totals before sides every time, but feel the real value in playing totals is best early in the season. Later in the year I rarely will play a total outside of the MAC. Good luck on your plays tonight and please keep them coming.
      It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

Comment

16-16-3

Not much tiume today to post. Probably goign against Iowa State topday at home vs. A & M. Looks like the line is +4 now.

Curtis Stinson, starting guard, is gone from the tema today to be with his sick mother. This will impact the game for sure as he is not only a top scorere but leader on the floor. See clones possibly pulling it out but in a very close game.

Comment

Are you sure about Stinson. The injury report says he's probable (personal)

I like Texas -21 over Baylor. Baylor is really bad and has lost all 3 games by 18 or more and Colorado beat them by 33. This one will be ugly if you don't mind laying this many pts.
          Last edited by dragon1952; 01-21-2006, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Like Brown +2 vs. Yale....like UCLA -2 vs. West Virginia

Comment

I actually did the unthinkable... I BET AGAINST DUKE!!!! Hoyas +8...I"M FUCKING CRAZY ARENT I

Comment

Originally posted by Danny_Dice
                I actually did the unthinkable... I BET AGAINST DUKE!!!! Hoyas +8...I"M FUCKING CRAZY ARENT I
                Yes you are. What was that you said the other day BTW, I saw it go to +9 for a few minutes then it backed off to +8.5. Good luck though.
                Last edited by dragon1952; 01-21-2006, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Dragon..its called desperation bet and probablity bet...can duke really go undeafeted??

Comment

I think you've got a winner dude! Good bet! GT is making Duke's defense look like a high school team.
                    Last edited by dragon1952; 01-21-2006, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Give me my props guys...BIG WIN!!!!!!! Where is Spang...he is like John Anthony (guy from Two from the Money)...his picks been on fire!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X