No announcement yet.

Super Bowl Hype

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

agreed. truly disgraceful that the biggest sporting event in this great country is tainted by such incompetence. i was waiting for flags on two steeler outside runs where WRs had hammerlocks on defenders right in front of officials but none came. funny how that works. i feel for the players that bust ass to get to that point and get a royal butt-phukking from some PT schmukk. but what can you do? the NFL officials answer to NO ONE!. no accountability. if a player or coach screws up like that they lose their jobs.i didnt catch holmgren's post game interview but he had to be steaming over that endless stream of one sided calls.

seattle made their share of stupid mistakes on the field and sidelines but the horrible PI call on d jax and the phantom hold on the stevens catch to the one cost seattle a minimum of 10 points, probably 14. i knew worthlessburger was fools gold and had some prop action and some under but unfortunately i also had the hawks. hard to swallow watching a team dominate statistically only to lose to a one play TD drive, a wounded duck hail mary and some hideous officiating. safe bet that some official(s) were in some one's pocket.

Comment

Hey Hart Attack, unfortunately that kind of thing is becoming the norm around the NFL, even during the regular season.......There undoubtedly is more to it than meets the eye because nobody wants to investigate it......I guess they figure that the American public wouldn't want to believe that such a scandal could exist in America's favorite pastime.....Don't think for a minute that it has anything to do with the literally billions of dollars bet on this sport world-wide annually (smile)........Hey, I've known that football was rigged since I was about 9 years old.......I just have always tried to figure out how to be on the right side of the fix.......that is the key, my friends.

I guess that trying to have anyone buy into my theory would be equivalent to telling a five-year-old kid that Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny nor the Tooth Fairy exist......but just one of many examples....How many times this year did the NFL Office admit to a "bad call" on Monday or Tuesday in the newspapers and apologize to a team stating that a certain officiating crew erred in their decision, often affecting the outcome of a game, but did nothing to reprimand the band of zebras......This is like finding out that a winning horse had a banned substance in his post-race urine specimen, disqualifying him from purse monies, but not refunding the public their money bet on the other horses in the race.....the damage has already been done....oh well.
      Last edited by Boone Moone; 02-07-2006, 04:59 PM.
      ;)

Comment

Well Said Boone Moone....Well put!!!!! That is why we put our minds together on here and try to beat the system. That holding call cost bettors millions......that ref should be getting hate mail any day now!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X