BOONE'S BEST FOR NFL SUNDAY 10/29/06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boone

If your not comfortable doing this i understand.
    jpehl

Comment

No biggie, but let me talk to Jeff and make sure it's not going against the rules......I'll get back to you.
      ;)

Comment

Cool I was thinking the same thing. Its only about living in vegas.
        jpehl

Comment

Jphel, Get the hell out of Arlington (just guessing, since I have friends that live there and they're all Dallas-ed out too), and get to Vegas.....Like this horse in the Breeder's Cup Championship tomorrow.......He's no cinch at 5-1, but it beats the hell out of trying to guess right on 5 college football games......It's "Aragorn" in the Breeder's Cup Mile Turf".........Gotta good chance, but no sure thing........NFL for Sunday looks tough, but will have some thoughts there too.........Good Luck!!!
          ;)

Comment

Boone did you send jeff an email about swapping emails. I know nothing about horses. Are you placing bets on the race tomorrow. Tell me what you think for tomorrows race.
            jpehl

Comment

Thats kind of weird i use to live in dallas.

Comment

I've got a buddy of mine that lives in Arlington, TX.....We refer to him as "Scottie the K".......Now I know your reading this Scott, and you were calling me earlier but the lines were tied up.........I'll get back to you......but if you're calling about tomorrow's Breeder's Cup, go to the new thread that I'm about to post.......Good Luck champ and call me again, we'll get together at my folk's house for the holidays.........Love you bro.
                ;)

Comment

Working...
                X