THURSDAY NIGHT THUNDER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear you Cshimer

As a matter of fact I do have big thoughts on the game at the Black Hole Saturday night............Despite the fact that I'm a die hard Raider fan, and one of the few out here on the West Coast that hasn't traded his Raiders gear in for Chargers attire, I rarely if ever bet on these guys............even during the "glory years".................But I'm gonna bet on my 2nd Raider game of the year (the only time I've played them all year was when we were getting 9 points at home against Pittsburgh and the cloudy-headed Rothliesberger) since I not only like the game, but I also feel good about the total .

I'll post it tomorrow (Saturday), hoping for a late-minute line move.........Good Luck with your plays.
    ;)

Comment

Bubba Franks getting leaned on?

As soon as he dropped that 1st pass, I thought "Stay away from him today Farve!"

The dude single-handedly blew that cover. Dropped passes, 2 yard line fumble, holding, my god pull him off the field. If he was a corner he'd be out of a job today!!

Comment

hi Black Cat - been reading your picks all year....

you have an opinion on SD @ Seattle??? number seems a little low (SD -4)....Seattle is garbage, they still probably going to win division (final game at TB and SF is 2 games back), game still in Pacific timezone, SD still playing for 1st seed...would seem like SD is a strong play here...

any thoughts??

CF2

Comment

Working...
        X