NFL GAME OF THE WEEK CONTEST WEEK ONE - POST PICKS HERE SIDES AND TOTALS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• khandor,

I counted yours as a win in my record keeping for the standings. I am not sure whether I am qualified or not to make up rules, but unless i hear different I am recording it as a win.

Comment

• Picks CLOSED with 117 people in for week 1

Comment

• Yes. 1pm est on sundays is the cut off.

if there is an early week game, than the scheduled start time is the cut off.

if your play is monday, you have until scheduled kick off POSTING FORUM TIME.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bettorsworld
          Yes. 1pm est on sundays is the cut off.

if there is an early week game, than the scheduled start time is the cut off.

if your play is monday, you have until scheduled kick off POSTING FORUM TIME.
          Why did you change it this year? It was always get your pick in before whatever game you choose started.

Comment

• Jason way to take one for the team.

Comment

• Cincinnati Bengals

Comment

• Originally posted by The Boys
                Phil

Those look like Bengal colors to me

Comment

• Damn i posted 2 plays ..Ok i really posted 3 cincy early in the week and seattle twice...

Comment

• i`m in way too many contests and couldnt remember if i already posted ...went thru the thread and didnt see my pick, just overlooked it i guess..hell i dont know

Comment

• A couple of people posted more than once. I will take the last pick when that happens throughout the year, no matter what is posted beforehand.

Comment

• When do the lines go up for Week Two?

Comment

• Jason,

I think in the past it has been that if there are multiple picks, then the first one is used. Otherwise, you will have guys changing all the time and you will have to wade through all the picks to see which one was their last pick. Check with Jeff, but I think it would be better to discourage multiple picks, so don't allow the last one to be the official one.

Comment

• Since your not allowed to edit I believe its always first pick. But in the college contest if somebody picked a Thursday game or some other day with a game we usually let them switch to a Saturday game.

Comment

• I'll leave the decision up to Jason since he is the one doing the work. Whichever works best/easiest for him......

Comment

• I have no problem taking the last pick, as long as it is in before the cutoff time. Feel free to change it as many times as you want, I am taking the last one before the cutoff. Just don't edit your post, post a change in a new pick.
                                Am I the one responsibe for popsting up the next weeks lines, or are you going to take care of it BW? In other words, do you want me to take over this thing, or just keep the standings. I am not lobbying for either one, it really makes no difference at all to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X