No announcement yet.

JPEHL MLB PLAYOFFS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I went busto on the series, really planned to double my roll or bust so no harm done but it always sucks to lose. Really just want to sit back and enjoy the rest of the series. Would be nice to see the rocks pull off two games at home....
    Good luck
    jpehl

Comment

Hey Boone - (I refuse to sink as low as you and call you any names) look at all the posters in this thread, do you see your post there? No you don't. So I was not refering to you. You must be feeling guilty or something. I was refering to those that picked LA and Cleveland and now the RocKies and refering in a comical (friendly kidding) way. You took it as a personnel attack against you. I am sorry about that. I don't see anyone else from this thread throwing a hissy fit. Jpehl has posted and was very honest in accepting his loss and he lives on for another day to bet and be friendly.

I have enjoyed reading your very deep posts here about each game but I don't live and die by them. You are a good writer and a valuable poster here - don't let one or 2 losses turn you into a hate monger.

You have much experience in the gambling world - that is fine - but because I have been a poster here for only a few weeks does not mean I don't have experience. I have been gambling for longer that you have been alive (I figured that out with the figures you passed along). Guess I just don't have enough experience in the "forum world". Give me time - I will learn.

As far as picking winners before or after games - where do you get that?? If you look at the few picks I have made here you will not see me picking games after they have gone off -I have always stated I am a New Englander and and have not actually picked the Sox and Patriots as much as I should have (my bad) but I do enjoy watching them both.

I am a stats type of capper person as opposed to you and feel that stats are what they are - no personel feelings allowed. . I only put in the stats that are there even if they are dull. Like coach Bill B says "It is what it is" -- they are what they are.

Let me ask you a question -- in a kidding sort of way -- seeing that you are a Raider junkie -- Have you got over the "tuck rule" game yet?

The answer might shed some light on where you stand.

I wish you for many winners except when going against Sox or Pats.

Have a nice day.

Your friend,
      Bernie

Comment

Think I hit a bad keg last night...........took everything personal indeed......and that was BEFORE the Rockies lost.........That's not me................I stand corrected.........Good Luck to you.

;)

Comment

bad keg.....

Comment

Bad keg - bad bad bad -- let me get you a Sam Adams Lager - cold and smooth and satisfying -- Do they sell Sam Adams on West Coast?

Good luck - have a great weekend - Go Sox-- only need 2 of 5 from now on.

Bernie

Comment

Working...
            X