No announcement yet.

NE vs Ind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with you. Why the hell do you have essential players in there in a blowout, which virtually every game has been. The final margin of victory is meaningless. I guess it's ego. Shit, you'd think you'd want the backups to get all the reps they could get. Matt Cassel has had 5 pass attempts all year. What happens if Brady goes down.

Comment

Boone - does this mean you're taking Indy and the points??

CF2

Comment

Cowboy-

To echo what Dragon said up above, this is one of those games that no matter which way I go, I'll probably second-guess myself and fuck up............Honestly, it's a classic "stay-away-from-game" for me............because there are too many GOOD betting games this week for me to force a bet on this one.............What I was trying to point out was, that you can't crown the winner until the game is played........Especially when everyone is foaming at the mouth to indulge on the Pats.............They always look easy on paper, but rarely play out that way...............I'll be mouthing off all week like everyone else, but I'll tell you now that you can take the Arizona Cardinals to the bank this weekend..........No explanation on why, because my theories defy logic, but from a line-reader's point of view, they will cover this weekend in Tampa..............Good Luck to you.

;)

Comment

Hart cant agree with you anymore....

Comment

Boone, I feel the same way.

Comment

Working...
            X