No announcement yet.

College Hoops Week of Dec.11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woodee, I forgot to say thanks for the info on what teams you follow. I feel for you and the state of Iowa. Hopefully they'll get back to the days of playing better BB.

By the way, I am a season ticket holder for the Badgers and have been for the last 15 years (BB and FB) so I watch them very closely. Then it spans out from there to the rest of the Wisconsin teams. Nothing has surprised me yet about the BB team other than the Duke game, but that at least gave me the perspective to know where they're at which is why I liked the play tonight.

I'll be back when I feel good about another team.

Bucky1again

Comment

Nice call on Wiscy! You were right on. Lookinf forward to more info in the future.

I swept the board in the wrong way last night, 0-2. Had a bad feeling on biht of those as the lines went the opposite direction after I played them.

Colorado is still the smae undisiplined team it has been in the past few years.

The total play was just a play on some things I read and what I saw in the match up stats. Obviously wrong!

But you will have those days and if you don't you wouldn't have a regular job!

But I will be back with a winner ot 2 later today.

College hoops is my favorite to cap!

24-14
      63.16%
      8.6 units

at www.freesportsmontior.com Check that site out--lots of good free cappers over there! Its the monitor site run by Bettorsworld.

Comment

Shorter card than I thought. Most likely a pass today.

Thought there would be more games.

Comment

Buckey1 good call on Wisky game

I sure didnt count on UM-w not shooting a
          free throw the first half in fact 1 for 3 for the
          entire game.

One thing that jumps off the floor is Wiskys
          Turn Overs 18 for the game, this is something
          the badgers should be able to get a handle on
          before Big-10 starts..

Again good call and keep them coming

Welcome Aboard

Carpet

Comment

Dec 13 Mia (Fla) +6.5

Comment

Good Call on That Miami win. That line looked very strange to me--Undefeated Miami team that is solid, experienced team getting that many points. It scraed me so I passed. Looked too easy.

Nice call!

I am looking at Drake -2 at Iowa tonight. O/U is 121. Like Drake but hope the line drops a bit more and the under is tempting too.

Will be back later with a possible play after I look into it further. Drake is 5-0 ATS so far this year. They blew out Iowa State earlier this year and Iowa State beat Iowa last Saturday.

Comment

24-14
                63.16%
                8.6 units

Friday:

Iowa/Drake OVER 121...Looks at this from all angles. Drake has been scroing and pushes a higher tempo game. Iowa has been not been scoring except for the outburst vs. UNI. Think they both get into the 60's in a decent game. Tough call ont the winner but like the total.

Comment

2-0 overall

I'm going to have to go with Drake -3 tonight. I just can't see how Iowa and all their player turover, new coach and system is going to keep pace with them. Drake has played much tougher competition in St Mary's and Duquense and won or nearly won and should take Iowa here.

Drake -3

Comment

nice season so far Woodee..keep it up..you might be my meal ticket the rest of the season! lol....Gotta love Drake tonite...

Comment

22-14
                      61.11%
                      6.6 units

Hot a rough patch lately. Nice call on Drake. I shoulda pulled the trigger like I planned. Low scoring game once again.

Saturday--Short on time so no write-ups:

Missouri State at Utah -5½

Ohio at Kansas Over 146½

Florida State +4 at Butler

Mississippi State +2 at South Alabama

Comment

3-0 overall

Going with NC Charlotte -4.5 at Hofstra. Just feel they've played top notch teams and beat them handily. Hofstra is sucking this year. Looking also at Nebraska +4 at home vs Oregon and Utah -6 vs Missouri State.

So NC Charlotte -4.5 as my number one choice.

Comment

25-19
                          56.82%
                          +4.1 units

Had a horrible and forgot to post another loser yesterday.

1-5 over the weekend with a lone winner on Utah. Drops my record but still in + for the year.

I plan on getting it back this week, slowly but surely without forcing anything.

Comment

Working...
                          X