CBB 12:00PM Iowa at Wisconsin -17
    CBB 2:00PM Valparaiso +10 at Butler
    CBB 4:00PM James Madison -2 at Hofstra
    CBB 8:00PM Northern Iowa +1½ at Indiana State
    CBB 8:00PM Creighton +3½ at Missouri State
    CBB 8:00PM Southern Illinois +5½ at Illinois State
    CBB 9:00PM Connecticut +5½ at Notre Dame
    CBB 10:00PM Washington State -3½ at Washington

Going to let'er fly today. Like all these games and think I will win at least 60% of these.

Like your take on the KU game, but I may go BC or juts pass on that one.

Good Luck to all!

Comment

I haven't done an in-depth cap on all these games but here is my feeling on the games you mentioned:

Love Wash St
      Like ND over UCONN at home plus uCONN is young
      Like South Ill
      Like missouri St -creighton has been awful lately
      Love N. Iowa
      Love J. Madison
      Like Butler but i wouldn't bet on this one...its too iffy
      Like Wisconsin

Good luck with your picks.

Comment

1 pm PST Drexel/Delaware Over 122
        good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet
          A Game that jumped off the Carpet

Kansas -11.0 vs Boston College

I really question the line on this game
          my numbers show Kansas by 17.5

Carpet is covering the floor Green with Kansas...

Good Luck all

Carpet
          Kansas looks to me to be the best talent
          at all positions of any team in the country
          and firing on all cylinders

Carpet

Comment

YTD records--

NBA 12-4 75%

CBB 38-36
            51.35%
            -1.6 units

Kind of hit a slide after my hot start in college hoops. But I am hard at it and will get back on the plus side this week.

Thanks for all the insight and posts in the thread. Lets keep the discussion up!

Comment

Not a great day for CBB however there are a few lines that i do like. Based on a 1 - 5 unit scale...i like 3 games for 3 units..and the rest are garbage to me.

SEMO St - 3
              Youngstown St - 3.5
              Samford -3

SEMO St is great at home and murray state is getting too much respect here IMO

Youngstown St has been hot lately and UW-Mil has over achieved this year after losing 3 starters so far...UW-Mil is going to come back down to earth and have a pretty awful conference record IMO. If they don't then their coach deserves Coach of the Year after losing 3 starters.

Jacksonville State is awful. they don't score, they can't rebound. Earlier this year these two matched up and Samford was favored by 10. The final was 41-34 Samford won but didn't quite cover...what a stellar offensive matchup! In all seriousness though I think Samford puts up at least 50..and Jville doesn't score enough to cover the spread. Jville hit 8 threes in that last matchup (24 pts) and only managed 34 for the entire game! They did go 2-2 from the line though . Samford was 4-16 from 3 and 7-9 from the line...one three either way and samford at least pushes. I think Samford is clearly better and should cover easy. Safe bet is samford on the ML. Any conflicting opinions? I'd love to hear why I'm wrong..might be some angle out there that I am missing.

Also, just to pass along some injury information - Marist leading scorer is questionable for the game tonight...he may not play..he may play and be ineffective..or he may have his regular game..in which case i'd like Marist..but with the questionable status i stay away from this one.

I hate taking all favorites but i think there is some value in these 3 games as all the lines are close and the favored team is clearly the better team..just a matter of gettin it done.

Comment

Carpet, Brad4498 and Woodee12. Thanks for the hoops plays. I really enjoy reading the comments on the games. Anyone can post picks but you guys go the extra mile and tell us why you like them. thanks again.

Comment

CBB 8:00PM UL Monroe +10 at North Texas
                  Line moved on this one to +8.5 at the books. I don;t know if I like it lower than 10 but thats the line I got.

CBB 9:00PM Tulsa +3 at Colorado
                  Just don;t trust Colorado one bit. Think this is a toss up game and I think the 3 gives Tulsa the edge here.

CBB 10:00PM CS Fullerton at Cal Riverside +10
                  Home Cookin for Riverside. Fullerton is a better team but think they overlook this road game tonight and make it closer than should be.

Bonus ML Parlay:

Samford/Phoenis Suns...Like the play that Brad posted so thre it in this parlay for 1/2 unit.

Also like UNDER LSU/OSU first half--I grabbed 24 but think most places have 23.5.

Comment

Well 1-2 on the day. A recap:

UW-MIl 61 - Youngstown St 39

Did not see this one coming. Youngstown shot 24 % and was 1-13 from 3 and 14-23 from the line. I don't know if UW-Mil played great D or if youngstown just played their worst game of the year..either way they got dominated.
                    UW-Mil wasn't lights out either only shooting 33% but they were 6-20 from 3 and 15-15 from the line.

Murray St 79 - SEMO St 51

Also did not see this one coming. SEMO St was 6-0 in the OVC and 6-0 at home and they got embarassed in this rivalry game. I haven't seen any stats from the game but this one didn't go well.

Samford 57 - Jacksonville St 53

I thought if Samford made 50 they'd cover for sure. At halftime the score was 23-19 in favor of Samford..another offensive juggernaut performance. At one point I saw they were up about 15..but they barely held on to cover in the end.

Comment

2-2 for me with the parlay in hoops. lost the 1st half of the football game too but played LSU -4.5 on a 'LIVE' bet when they were up a bit over OSU which worked out well.

Thaks for the recaps on your games too, Brad...Think you can learn just as much on a loss if you go back and figure out what happened. Good for future plays.

Now my recap:

Tulsa won outright with a strong second half. Colorado is as soft as ever, even at home...Watch them on the road as a good go against.

Riverside got smashed the whole game--not even close. Fullerton is a good team and should win that conference.

La-Monroe started slow but won the second half. Stilla good play I think if they would have put 2 halves together.

Going to start a new thread for hoops so watch for that to post your plays and thoughts!

An early one I like and played already is Northern Iowa +10 at Illinois State. Will write it up it the other thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X