• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UNI -1 over Mizzou State

Comment

Leaning towards Temple Pick over SL

Comment

everyones on Temple since they have played a harder schedule thuis far, both teams had impressive wins last game. I would not be surprised if STL wins. Home court is crucial lately. Laying off this one.

Like Minn/Mich state Under 132
        good luck

Comment

CBB 64-60 51.6%

Above is my current CBB hoops record. Nothing to write home about and down from the juice. Did get a win with UNi yesterday.

Selectivity and dicipline are my new words to live by. I passed on everything on Saturday and that was a good thing.

I get a consensus report which lists all the services plays. Not too many are having good runs the past couple weeks in college hoops and I am not tlaking about Wayne Root and Jim Feist and those clowns. Even Dr. Bob has gone thru a rough patch, but he is due to heat up with his proven mathmatical methods.

So onto this next week---
          Hope to keep the discussion going b/c I respect what you guys say and what insight you bring to the table.

I like sports betting b/c it is a challenge and fun to try to beat, but it is damn frustrating at times. i.e. Green Bay/NYG game (if you had GB in a tease that juts had to win SU!!)

Comment

Working...
          X