No announcement yet.

NFL GAME OF THE WEEK CONTEST - SUPER BOWL - FINAL WEEK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be interested to know if Lucky and Bub attempted to pick opposite of KJALB or is NE who you actually preferred?

Comment

I was hoping to pick opposite. I don't want NE but I think that this is a trap from vegas. The last game was at NY they were getting 15 or so pts and lost by only three. Now they are on nutural turf 5 weeks later and still getting 12 pts I think they want the public to believe that the Giants will be competive. Just my thinking.

Comment

Hmmm....good way for the books to get burned

Comment

New England goes into the record books at 19-0 ... but New York gets the cover with +12.5.

PS ... My least all-time favorite games to pick are those when I'm cheering for one team to win but am forced into selecting the other team to cover the number because 'tha Man' has nailed it just right ... which is exactly what I think's happened in this case.

My favorite football team of all-time has been for 36 years the 1972 Miami Dolphins.

Best wishes to the Pats today in their attempt to leave their footprints in the sands of time, forever.

A tip of my hat to them.

Comment

KJALB,

Congratulations on your fabulous season!

Comment

Congrats KJALB...that was pretty awesome.

Comment

THANKS FELLAS
                HOPE EVERYBODY MADE SOME CASH

Comment

Working...
                X