No announcement yet.

College Hoops Week of Feb.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Baylor line is way out of whack. Almost like a trap game. How in the hell can it be 18? Something is rotten in Denmark.

Comment

CBB 1:30PM Texas A&M at Missouri +1½
      Like this one. A & M playing 2nd road game in a row and Mizzou has guys back at home. Line is dropping and see Mizzou being favored by gametime.

CBB 2:00PM Miami Florida +4½ at Virginia Tech.. Line dropped on this one too. Mia-Fl can win this one SU. Off loss to FSU.

CBB 4:00PM Oklahoma -4 at Colorado...This line came in lower than I htought. Okie is tough inside and should bully this Colorado team.

CBB 8:00PM Baylor +17½ at Kansas. I bought this to 18. Wacky line and may be a trap but I am going with it. Just do not see KU beating them by this much.

Maybe mroe later. South Carolina is a 3 point fav so I may pass on that one over Vandy.

Comment

Grabbing Texas -4 for 2nd half. Down 4 at Iowa State but see them coming back. ISU is playing over their heads and has no perimeter game. texas was just cold the 1st half.

Comment

Woodee I will ride that 2nd half play with ya. Good Luck to us, I got it at -5,
          good luck

Comment

Going to play Cincy -3 @ Rutgers and Purdue +10 @ Wisky. Think Cincy gets a nice 10 point win lately, as they have played well. Too many points for Purdue too. Good Luck Tonight!

Comment

good day yesterday guys.

sunday 9AM PST RI-3 @ Fordham
              80% of the money on RI and the lines has dropped from -4 to -3 to invite your $$ more on RI. No Injuries on this matchup that I can see. RI should pound them on paper. This has gotta be a trap.

I will take Fordham +3 small.

I can always make a halftime wager to correct this unless they are getting blown out.
              good luck

Comment

RI down 4 at the break. playing 2H RI-2 hoping for a middle
                good luck

Comment

Nice hit on both those plays. I caught your post late but was thinking the same thing.

It weas one of those wacked out lines that just don;t seem right.

Comment

Nice week guys...I think we all won some cash.

I ended up 13-7 on monitored plays and up on the week with a couple 2nd halfs and ML parlays.

I will start a new weekly thread in a bit so lets keep it rolling!!

Comment

Fordham game was a great game. I played Fordham 1st half at the last minute too. so I hit 3 on one game.
                      good luck

Comment

Working...
                      X