• Show
Clear All

• College Hoops Week of Feb.4

Lets make some money!

Monday plays:

Gonzaga +3 at St.Marys

Villanova +5 and St.Joes

Adding:

Kansas -18 over Mizzou...Know a couple guys are reinstated here but see this as a classic Riock Chalk blow-out here. KU did not cover on the road at Colorado but see them winning by 20+ here on ESPN.

Loyola-Marymount +5.5 over San Fran...Going to try one more SF game here and go against them with a shitty team but who is at home.

ML parlay:

Sienna/Marquette

Think its a solid card today. Good Luck! I eyed a couple more but decided to pass.

Comment

I have noticed lately that when a team has been blown out by another in their reematch in the same season the other team seems to cover or get their revenge.

Teams fitting that tonight are:
      Citadel +16 1/2 @ Charleston, charles beat them by 20 something

Chatt @ W.Carolina +5(B+1/2) Chatt won by 30 already but they just played their best 2nd 1/2 this season outscoring Davidson by 17 in a losing eforet o Davidson. I expect Chatt to be flat for tonight.

NC-Greensboro @ Georgia Southern-2 NC already beat them 13, I don't know if thats whipping ass enough to qualify, we will see.

LA Tech +17 @ Fresno State. Fresno already beat them by 17 at LATech

others i like

SD-4 @ Pepperdine Don't think Pepp can hang with SD.

Zags @ ST Marys-2(2 1/2 on my book, buy the 1/2) Zags just played OT on Saturday at santa clara, While STM had an EZ win at home with Portland. I will probally just watch this one and enjoy, but I think the Gaels pull out a close 1
      good luck

Comment

woodee12
        Veteran Join Date: Aug 2000

Adding:

Kansas -18 over Mizzou...Know a couple guys are reinstated here but see this as a classic Riock Chalk blow-out here. KU did not cover on the road at Colorado but see them winning by 20+ here on ESPN.

Loyola-Marymount +5.5 over San Fran...Going to try one more SF game here and go against them with a shitty team but who is at home.

Good Luck Partner

Carpet

Hey woode12 for what ever its worth to you

My numbers show SF by 12 over Loyla Marymount

Comment

SD-4 @ Pepperdine Don't think Pepp can hang with SD.

Garister, regarding your selection of SD -4.0
          Carpet thinks you are dead balls center on that
          selection, my floor numbers show SD by 9

Good Luck you

Carpet

Comment

Ok fellas, here is a game I like alot for tonight

Portland vs Santa Clara

Santa Clara is -11.0 chalk

You may remember that Gonzaga barely
            escaped SC by 5 points in Double OT Feb 2 2008

Portland is a Bad road team and Carpet
            thinks those woes will continue vs Clara

Portland has lost on the road to Gonzaga
            and St Marys by 37 points each game

My numbers show Santa Clara by 18

Good Luck all

Carpet

Comment

Santa Clara is sucking big time so far. Hope they snap out of it

Comment

3 for 16 from 3 pt range. Portland was 7 for 21. That about sums it up. Brick city tonite for Santa Clara who was obviously still thinking about the Zags.

Comment

2-2 for me. Lots of tight lines last night with teams covering by 1-3 all over the board. Zaga lost by 4. LM lost by 5. a one point loss and a half point loss. KU covers by 1. Linesmakers are getting hot! Thats bad news.

One I like and played overnight is Texas A&M -6 (1/2 pt. buy) at Iowa State...Don't like they are on the road but ISU leading scorere, Johnson, is still out and he is ISU offense. Think this one gets ugly quick in an Aggie route.

Comment

4-1 overall yesterday, Revenge factors went 3-0-1 all dogs covering.
                    revenge factor worked on sunday too, with Fairfield winning outright against niagra as a 11 point dog, Niagra had won early by 12 this season. So this is on a nice run.

Only 1 Revenge factor play today.

Penn state +11 @ Purdue Penn state lost by 22 already.
                    good luck

Comment

The only thing that I see on the Penn State play is that PSU is possibly the worst team in the Big 10, but that is a great angle!

Another note on my A &M play, which I am liking more as I look at it, is the fact that home court may be diminished a bit for Iowa State tonight as we are expecting 8-10 inches of snow here in Iowa. A lot of the fans with season tickets have to drive 20-60 miles from Des Moines or surrounding areas to get to the game. I bet a lot will be kept home tonight so it will basically be just students at the game. The Hilton Magic that is usually present in Ames may be cut in half or more. FYI.

Johnson is said to be a gametime decision too but If he does play, hes not 100%.

Comment

Big 10/Acc Plays for tuesday:

NC State -2.5. Not playing this game as the margin is too low for me..but my numbers show NC state by 4..so -2.5 is pretty close but a small amount of value with NC State.

Penn State +11. Not likely going to play this game either because Penn State still seems like a horrendous team but they did just beat MSU so it could be that they have turned a corner and will be better the rest of the way. My numbers show Purdue by 8..so again small value with Penn State.

Staying away from OSU/Mich as the line is over 12...generally going to stay away from games like this..because there is no doubt OSU should win...I do like OSU to rebound at home after their loss to Iowa..plus its on ESPN. I like OSU by about 20...haven't run numbers on it..just my opinion.

All in all..not a great day for playing the Big 10/Acc...think i'll take another night off..just wanted to offer up my opinion because I did cap a few of these games.

Comment

Heres the rest of my plays:

NC State -2 over VT

Creighton -1/Southern Illinois -6 (5 point tease)

South Florida +18.5 over GT

Plus texas A & M as my top play.

Good luck.

Comment

7PM PST Colorado State @ New Mexico -9 first half

After losing 2 in a row I think the Lobos will look to get off to a good start.

woodee I agree I can certainly see a back door cover with S. Florida, GT would probally pull starters with a big lead.
                            good luck

Comment

Excellent job woodee!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X