Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woodee12
    Onto a kind of crappy MNF game...

I think the only look is towards the Browns and the +15.5 points you are getting. Sure Philly beat down NY last time out and Cleveland had dorsey at QB, but thats a shit-ton of points in my opinion to leave on the table against a Philly team that hasn;t set the world on fire.

Cleveland +16 on the 1/2 poitn buy is my small play for the night.

I have a trip to my fantasy super bowl on the table as long as Westbrook does not run wild too so thats enough for me to sit back and watch this one too.
    my concern is that the Brownies have packed it in......21 points total in their last 3 games....to me - it looks like they have quit....and having Dorsey at QB doesn't bode well for them either

no play for me but would consider the under

CF2

Comment

CF2,............I'll go to my grave knowing Brady fumbled that ball on that cold and snowy day up in Boston.............That is probably the biggest single-most injustice that ever took place during an NFL game.........at least in my lifetime it was..........The Raiders have never recovered either.............Ya had to bring that up didn't you?
      ;)

Comment

they went to the superbowl the next year, mang!

but agreed - that was when i first started realizing that the nfl takes a vested interest in who wins these games....nobody had ever even heard of the tuck rule before that game

cf2

Comment

...........Or after, either............but, it sealed it's place in history and succeeded in keeping my boys out of the big game............Boy, speaking of big games, I see how your 'Boys are "overly-favored" on the opening line again this week...........I think it's pretty obvious that "somebody" wants to see Dallas in the post=season playoffs.......Baltimore is the far better team, but just like the Giants last night, "something" will keep them from covering those 5.5 points..........Watch and see.
          ;)

Comment

oh please...what kept the Giants from winning last night???

look at the phantom holding call on Witten, and the worst pass interference call i have ever seen in my life on TNew....Dallas wasn't getting the calls last night

i'm sure the league would like to see Dallas in the playoffs but they weren't getting any calls last night

and Baltimore is a far better team than Dallas???? people said that about the Giants too....and the Giants ran roughshod over Baltimore

truth is - the difference between the top and bottom of the league has never been closer....save for a couple of teams that have packed it in - nobody is THAT good

come on - nobody wants to face Dallas in the playoffs (if they make it)...

CF2

Comment

I'll just go on record (one month in advance) as saying that the last 4 teams standing for the AFC/NFC Championships will be:

NFC:

New York Giants
              Carolina Panthers

AFC:

Tennessee Titans
              Indianapolis Colts

I must say that I'm kind of rooting for the Patriots because i like this kid Cassel after watching him play High School ball out here.............Flacco will cause the downfall of the Ravens eventually, and Romo and T.O. will nulify the Cowboys chances............The Steelers would be my longshot, but without a healthy running game, it puts too much pressure on Big Ben...........JMO mang, but I like to call 'em as I see 'em.
              ;)

Comment

I just don't think the Cowboys make it to the playoffs. Tampa Bay will win it's remaining games, both at home, over San Diego and Oakland to finish 11-5. Dallas, Minnesota, Chicago and Atlanta all finish at 10-6, and Philly wins out to finish at 10-5-1.
                As for Philly tonight, I'm playing the square and taking Philly. I've already taken it in the shorts this week, might as well go all the way

Comment

The Eagles play-calling inside the 10 yd line this year has been pathetic. Combined with a QB that is as dumb as a rock anyway, the play-calling is the main problem. Westbrook gets you all the way down there, and then you call pass plays to tight ends and WR's who are usually well covered. At the 1 yd line, why not run Westy or at least a QB sneak? Two INT's in the fucking end-zone in the 1st half. Unbelievable.

Comment

Working...
                  X