No announcement yet.

NFL Playoffs Week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "Staff" will notify YOU my son.........so check that spam file...........The one you've been taking my picks from to post in the NFL Contest this year.............Besides, you see what I post, not what I play.........There is quite a differnce my son, as you figured out when you asked me privately for my e-mail address..............Now, let me enjoy the game............I've got more than 50 cents on it !!!............Run along, my son.
    ;)

Comment

Hahahahahahahaha.............Your making my sides hurt now..........Calling ME the idiot when you can't spell "breed".................OK............I rest my case.

P.S. You just got married didn't you?..............Then get back to your husband.......Hurry up !!!
      ;)

Comment

Oh so now your back stepping and saying you didnt post your best plays.
        Damn your special. Please keep talking as I sit back and let you expose yourself.

Comment

Man, if I'm attention whore then you're giving it to me good.........Aren't you watching the game?.............Are you that intigued by my presence here.........You are simply infatuated with me..........Get over it..........I belong to the whole Forum............Now give someone else a chance.
          ;)

Comment

Now your the fucking grammar police? How many times have you been divorced? Hows child support?

Comment

I have two daughters..........A 21-year old, and a 22-year-old that still live with me........Their mother is gone...........I've had them all my life and everyday brings new fun.........As far as I'm concerned, they can stay with me until the day I die.........We have a good life together..........but they are very spoiled........that's my fault.............but that's the kind of guy I am........Is that OK ?
              ;)

Comment

Totally back pedaling from what you told me earlier. Its alright hows the ny pick working for you and I noticed you had another one of your late picks with the two unders yesterday. Great call looks like to me all your picks are under water.

Comment

Yeah, yeah, yeah..............kind of like the Dallas defense........and like your "Baltimore Over" yesterday..........Wow, that was close !!........What a bitch you've become..........honeymoon must be over.
                  ;)

Comment

Sorry... you can only piss in the wind with your tactics for so long before it comes back on you. I accept my loss yesterday but I sure as hell didnt come on and say well at least I played both unders to save my day. Thank about it. Everyone has bad days, man up and take it, however you always seem to have some concealed winners to save your ass.

Comment

That must be what's bothering you............that I'm not sharing them with my little J-Pallie............Do not hate.........You started hating on me ever since I started the website.............Someday you'll get to my level, son............Hang in there.
                      ;)

Comment

Who will win the war of words between our heroes Boone and jpehl. Will dragon ever win another wager? Stay tuned for the next episode of, "As the (Bettors) World Turns".

Comment

I can't believe I've even gone this far........it must be the hangover making me reach to new lows............but this guy really has it out for me...........I didn't realize my posts were so offensive to the Forum..........I'm having fun with it but he jumps on everything I write lately.........I've had bitches in my life that screamed at me less..........I had no idea that J-Pal wanted to be my bitch too !!!!
                          ;)

Comment

Boone its funny to see you avoid the point at hand and spin it around with something so silly as me being your bitch.
                            The point is you post plays and there sub par, you come back with " at least I played both unders yesterday" What the hell is that. Why do you do that? Is it because you want attention? You want everyone to think your a great handicapper? Whats the deal? Feel free to explain yourself as you seem to be the only one on here that is 15- 45 with regular posted plays and 215-1 with your non posted plays. I just dont understand how all your non posted plays win so much.
                            Started what website? I have no clue what your talking about.
                            "Someday Ill get to your level" I cant wait. Delirious and fucking alone. Living out your fantasy throughout the internet. Wow sounds like fun.
                            As far as you sharing your picks with me... I could care less at best the only thing your good for is a good fade.
                            You have to ask yourself, If anyone else would come into the forum and post these imaginary picks would you not call them out?

Comment

OK, so now I have to report to you each and every one of my plays before I play them, or else they don't count?..............The only thing i posted about the playoffs yesterday was that the Carolina Panthers would win by 17-points or more (I should have known I was on the wrong track when you readily agreed with me), and that was it............I admitted last night that i was also wrong on the Titans, and I didn't post that in advance as one of my picks, but I lost just the same, why lie about it?.............I also played the two "unders", but was by no means bragging about it.........It's was nothing to brag about............I just said that I saved myself from losing big.....So what?.............So now I have to register my plays with you in advance or else they don't count?

You see guys on here all the time (Dragon, Woodee, Garister just to name a few) that will say that they hit a "6-teamer" or an "11-team-teaser" and so on and so it goes............Do we ask them why they didn't post all of the teams before it hit...............No, because we just take their word for it........It's nothing to lie about.........this isn't a contest, it's just a place for us guys to share our ups and downs in this funny game we play.........There have been many weeks where my picks stunk, and I'll admit it or just lay off for awhle.............Like you said, we all have our streaks..........Several other handicappers (The Black Cat, Hart Attack, et al) also mentioned that Carolina "couldn't lose", and where's your beef with them?............Get over it son...........Get over it.

BTW:My posted picks so far this year are 1 game under .500...........not 15-45 as you stated.........You want me to face facts but yet you don't come with any.............Grow up son.
                              ;)

Comment

If you didn't post the play why would it be relevant to talk about? Satisfaction of not dropping an egg? No one cares but it has readily become an coincidence everytime you drop an egg you have some miraculous mystery plays to bail you out. Why do you always drop others name into the conversation? They have nothing to do with this. Man up and take responsibility for once. I never agreed with you over Carolina. I said I could see that happening. Learn how to read

Comment

Working...
                                X