Baseball Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball Plays

Juts been watching so far this year, but its time to start playing a few very selective games.

0-0 YTD (gonna try to keep my record up to date all year too!)

Wednesday:

Phillly -115 over Atlanta...Philly is off to 0-2 start. I see Blanton coming out and pitching well this afternoon and Phily's bats to heat up a bit in front of the restless home crowd.

LOL! I bet you thought that one was a goner

Comment

What a finish in that one...those are the kind you love to win! Congrats.

Comment

Yes, Thats a good one to start with. I cannot believe it! I pretty much thought it was over and then I watched SC and saw they won!

Thursday:

Cleve/Texas OVER 11 (+105)...Cannot see this one being anything but a slugfest.

Comment

Woodee

I wanted to share with you something
          that I see early on this year.

Zambrano of the cubs looks lights out
          early on, so take the cubs early on every time
          he pitches..

Carpet

Comment

I think so too on Zambrano. Short price on him today too.

Saturday:

2-0 YTD (+2.05 units)

Cubs -130 over Brewers...Zambrano is the key. Cubs blew it yesterday too late.

TBay +100 over Baltimore....Think Balty and Guthrie are a good go against tonight.

Comment

3-1 (+3.05 units) YTD

Sunday:

SF -115 over SD...Linecum must go. Nice price on the cy young winner.

Comment

Woodee

The Cards travel to play Arizona after
                a sweep of the Astros.

Wellemeyer STL 5.0 Innings pitched
                with a ERA of 9.00

VS

Davis of Arizona, 5.0 IP ERA 7.20

The O/U is 10.5 and I think its bombs
                away for both teams in runs.

Carpet

Comment

SF couldn;t get it done. 3-2 YTD.

I agree on the Cards/AZ game. Should be over, but the cards do have a rested pen with Loshe going the whole way yesterday, so that may help if Wellenmeyer gets in trouble.

I may pass on it.

I do like SF again and the Unit at +170 over LA. Hes not the Unit of old but did look Ok on his first start,.

SF +170 over LAD...Johnson/Billingsly.

Comment

3-3 YTD (+.9 units)

San Fran is killing me.

Tuesday:

Detroit +115 over Chi White Sox

Comment

What the heck.....I'll post a couple.

Oakland +126 (Eveland) vs Boston (Matsuzaka) - I won with Oakland yesterday as a similar dog and they waxed the Sox. Red Sox aren't starting off well, and look like they may have trouble on the road again. Oakland's got some pop in their order, and Eveland pitched fairly well in his first outing (6IP, 8H, 3ER, 4SO, 2BB). And Matsuzaka wasn't his dominant self (5.1IP, 9H, 4ER, 5SO, 3BB) plus he gave up 3 dingers. Boston is just 2-5 so far, and 1-3 on the road trip, and have only averaged 3.4 runs per game. These 10PM EST starts for the Red Sox probably aren't the ideal situation to start the season.
                      LA Angels-108 (Loux) at Seattle (Silva) - Angels went 14-5 against the Mariners last year and have gone 10-3 in their last 13 trips to Seattle. Silva, who went 4-15 with a 6.46 ERA last year, got rocked in his first start (5IP, 8H, 6ER, 2HR)
                      KC Royals -139 (Davies) vs Cleveland (Pavano) - Davies was awesome in his opener (7IP, 3H, 0R, 8SO, 2BB) whereas Pavano lasted just 1 inning, giving up 6H, 9R, 2HR and 3BB. The Royals have started a respectable 4-3, and the Indians are just 1-6 so far and have given up 55 runs (7.8 per game avg).

Comment

Really good Dragon, darn close to 3-0.

Comment

Nice day! KC is on fire!

My play got ppd yesterday.

Wednesday:

Cleveland -129 over KC...Laffey/Ponson...Basically a play on the indians SP Laffey and a play against Fat-Boy Ponson.

Thats all for now. May have 1 evening play. As you can see I am being very selective this year for a change!

Comment

Thanks guys....lost one in OT but then won one later in OT, so I guess it evened out. +118 for the day.
                            LOL! I was going to post about fat-boy Ponson too although I was thinking about sticking with the hot team. Looks like it's a good thing I slept in, although KC hasn't batted in the 9th yet. I might post some later games, but didn't see anything that really stuck out last night.

Comment

Wed, Apr 15

Pittsburgh -111 (Ohlendorf) vs Houston (Hampton) - Houston has started the season 1-6 and has scored 3 runs or less in 6 of the 7 games. They've been shutout their last 2 games and have only scored 5 runs total in their last 4 games. They've been out-scored 43-16 so far. Strictly a play against Houston and their lack of offense so far.
                              NY Mets (Perez) vs San Diego (Correia) OV 9.5 +105 - Perez got hammered in his first start, giving up 8 earned runs in just 4.1 innings, and he didn't fare well in spring training either. The Padres bats have been hot, scoring 25 runs in their last 4 games, and have won 5 in a row. And the Mets should be fired up to get the first win in their new stadium and should be able to put up quite a few on Correia.
                              Dodgers RL -1.5 +145 (Kershaw) vs San Francisco (Cain) - San Francisco bats have been rather quiet lately, scoring just 8 runs total in their last 4 games, and just 1 each in their last 2 games. Giants are just 2-6 and have lost 4 in a row. Cain is 0-6 vs Dodgers in his career. Jackie Robinson Day at Dodger Stadium should have the home team fired up. Dodgers won the series opener 11-1.

Comment

Working...
                              X