• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that was humbling.

Comment

Thursday -
      Not sure of the exact odds yet, but...
      San Diego (Peavey) vs NY Mets (Maine)
      Toronto (Halladay) at Minnesota (Liriano)
      Chicago White Sox (Danks) at Tampa Bay (Niemann)
      Leans
      Houston (Ortiz) at Pittsburgh (Karstens)
      Florida (Sanchez) at Atlanta (Kawakami)

Comment

4-3 (+1.9 units) YTD

Thursday--

Juts one total--

Minny/Toronto OVER 7 -110...Halladay and Liriano...On paper looks like a pitching duel but both are not all that sharp as the past has indicated. Like this one to go over later after both have exited the game and the bullpens take over. See them both allowing 3-4 and then the bully's blowing it over the 7.

Comment

WOODEE

Cards Cubs FRIDAY

Zambrano is pitching 65 degrees and the cubs
          need a win

Like the cubbees in this spot

Carpet

Comment

Likely to be a very high price to pay. The Cards are calling up a rookie for this start.

Comment

1-0 yesterday for me as Toronto put up a 7-spot late in the game to send it over in a 9-2 win.

5-3 (+2.9 units) YTD

Checking the card now and will be back. Tempted to jump on the Yanks and Cubs in an early 2-team parlay.

Comment

didn't get to the yanks game in time so the parlay won't be played. I am trying to stay away from the Yanks unless I am betting against them!

Friday afternoon:

Cubs -1.5 (+115) over Cards...I really don't like playing RL, but I think it is a good spot today. Zambrano on the mound vs. Cards rookie pitcher making his first start in huge rilvary game. Cubs off a loss in Wrigley too in a nice, drunken Friday in Chicago. Cards bats are a bit hot, but I think the cubs wake up. And the best thing about this play, is if I lose, the Cards probably won, so I am kind of happy. Just as long as its not a 1 run cubs win, and then I will not be happy either way. It looks as if the wind is blowing out from the line and what they are saying on the pre-game show.

Comment

5-4 (+1.9 units)

Lost the worst way I wanted to on Friday-Cubs won by 1!

Sunday--

Dodgers -120 over Rockies....Fade of rocks pitcher Ubaldo Jiminez on the road. couldn't find the zone against the cubs, and think his struggles continue vs. dodgers. More on home play on him and an away fade.

Comment

WOODEE I CANT BE WRONG THREE TIMES

CARDS-CUBS

late sunday niter

Lilly a pitcher who has alot of finesse around the plate
                    is pitching tonight for the cubs

I am here in Chicago and its rainy cold and foggy
                    temp approx 56 and dropping like a rock

Wellenmeyer of ST Louis starts and the bull pen
                    of the cards as well as the cubs is tired, and to be
                    called upon to pitch in these conditions late will
                    require major warm up time.

I like the cubs in this spot, if the game is played
                    at all should favor Lilly and his great pitching

CARPET

Time to get it all back woodee on this one

Comment

1-0 as the dodgers win again.

6-4 (+2.9) YTD

I would have played the cubs last night too if the game was on. Lilly is underrated in my opinion and the Cards bullpen was shot.

I am glad it got rained out really!! they needed the rest.

Its going to be carzy to see how larussa does this year with this team. They did not make any big moves so to speak, so I am banking on they know something that I don't!

Comment

Wednesday--

one play--

Philly/Mil OVER 10 (-115)...Bush/Blanton...See this one as a huge slugfest with these two clowns on the hill. 10 is a generous number I think with both bullpens being used quite a bit last night. Philly's bats woke up last night too. I see a 8-6 type of game tonight. May even make this a double play!

Comment

Bush Did not start...No action on my play. Looper started instead of Bush.

6-4 YTD (+2.9)

Thursday:

Cubs -129 over Reds...Zambrano must go. Off loss and Carlos off a bad outing. I hate betting on the cubs, but again, I think this is the play.

Mets +120 over Cards...Cards playing well but see Mets grabbing at least one in the series to avoid the sweep. Cards bullpen has been "too good" so far and thats can't last!

Comment

Ouch...Well Carpet, Mr.Z officially has sucked away my profit. Staying off that guy for a while until it gets warm.

6-6 (+.61 units)

Back later-probably will start a new thread. Please post any thought s and plays anytime you want to jump in.

Comment

Wednesday--4/29

Been on a short break from my plays...

White Sox +113 over Seattle..Floyd/Bedard...Sox off loss and I think Bedard is getting a little too much respect here on the road. I will take a good sox team as a dog at home any day of the week.

Comment

Good job woodee

Comment

Working...
                                X