How Bout some second half Bases..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Bout some second half Bases..

Got my wedding and honeymoon behind me now so now its back to capping the rest of the baseball season in hopes to build some bank for the upcoming football season!

Tuesday--

Mets +119 over Colorado...Pelfrey/Marquis...I still don't think Marquis is as good as his win total indicates and Pelfrey is not half-bad except for a huge blow-up 2 starts ago. Mets at home as a dog look good to me!

Solid win with the mets on Tuesday.

Wednesday:

Dodgers -101 over Cards...Kershaw/Pinero...Pinero is another one of those guys who had severely overachived so far as Marquis has. I think he has one of those bad nights tonight against a solid Manny-fied dodgers lineup. Kershaw is not half-bad either. Like a higher scoring game here and would look to the over 8 as well.

Comment

Monday:

Cubs +121 over Rockies...Gonzellany scares me but I think the Cubs bats carry them this evening after the embarrassing loss on sunday.

I love the stretch run baseball season, and I look to make a good run going into the football season.

Good luck!

Comment

Cubs suck!

Tuesday:

Reds +137 over Cards

Brewers -140 over Padres

White Sox -135 over Seattle

Philly +115 over Cubs

Short on time today but feel like 3 of 4 of these will come in!

Comment

3-1 last night.

Wednesday:

Cubs -110 over Philly...Pedro is not Pedro of the old days, at least not until he shakes some rust off.

Brewers -140 over Padres...Going back after them for possibly the last time if they do not win tonight. I'd say they have thrown in the towel unless they get one here.

Sox/Seattel UNDER 7.5 (-120)...Felix vs. Buerle-I like my odds if these guys hang around most of the game.

Leaning towards the Pirates as a huge dog at Colorado too only b/c Ubaldo Jiminez is not worthy of a -300 line. Maybe take Pitt on the RL at +1.5?

Comment

1-2 but nailed that under!

Thursday:

Seattle +1.5 (even) over NYY...Yanks without 3 big guns tonight and Seattle is pretty hot. Will take a shot here with a nice RL price.

Comment

Loss last time out with Seattle.

Tuesday:

Washington +150 over Colorado...Pretty good price on improving Nats team at home.

Astros -105 over Florida...Like this Bud Norris kid. And bith teams still in wild card race so its not a meaningless game yet.

Have to look at STL as a pretty bug dog for as hot as they are. I grabbed LA +1.5 last night for a winner so I am going to pass on this tonight but decent value there.

Comment

Sucking balls lately but hitting the ones I don't play and losing the ones I do, so on the right track.

Padres +134 over Cards...A bit of a let-down spot I think for the hot redbirds.

Comment

I the situation where better team gets embarrassed at home by a weaker team, like lastnight as the nats spanked the cubs.

Taking Cubbies-1 1/2-135 to payback the nats tonight.

I don't see the bravos losing 2 str8 to the fathers.
                  ATL-1 /2 -104 also.

Im also parlaying these on ML. comes out to about -105

all lines from 5Dimes
                  good luck

Comment

I am leaning Cubs too.

I think that blow-out will either light a fire, or may have stuck a fork into them.

Another loss, and the boo-birds will be out tonight.

I like the North Siders + over the BoSox too tonight too as one my better plays.

Comment

Pirates +112 over Cinnci (game 2)...Always like to look for a DH to be split and with the dog price I will take Pitts here with Maholm on the mound.

Comment

Sept 2 games

Playing an unpopular play here,

Going with the Tribe today.Tigers might relax tonight after taking the first 2 and see the Chisox stun the twinkies so they know win or lose tonight their lead won;t diminish.

3rd time a charm?
                        Laffey's Indians are o-2 vs Detroit when he starts
                        Porcello's Teigers are 2-0 vs Tribe when he starts

Like the Under 9 too, both pitchers have pitched well recently.

If Indians lose I am on them again tomorrow to avoid the sweep.
                        good luck

Comment

I like that one a lot.

Good Luck.

Comment

Well, 5 errors on the Injuns did us in on that one!

Missed playing them today, but I think I may pass anyway-Maiking 5 errors kind of shows that they may have thrown in the towel for the year.

Do like one afternoon game...,

Brewers +155 over Cards...Cards may let down a bit here. Smoltz has been great but I will take the chance he has an off-day now the cards have won the series and are cruising. Nice dog price here and worth a shot.

But I do suck lately, and favs have bee covering a ton!

Does anyone have stats on the Favs this year for baseball--It has to be quite a bit.

Comment

Nice call Woodee on that huge puppy.

I cheated I took indians on the RL and got lucky with a 3 spot in the late innings to setup xtra frames where they lost by 1.

Play for Friday, 9/4

Can't resist this even though I generally don;t like playing a team coming off a sweep especially a 47 gamer, but the trend is too strong this year.

Rays are 0-7 after playing Boston or NY

Detroit -105.

Iam very tempted to take the Padres at +227, may take the RL for even money, the dodgers are struggling to score.
                              good luck

Comment

Working...
                              X