Clear All

1-0 as tigers pull it out

sat 9/5

Philly+101
    Bounce back from shuout.
    5dimes
    good luck

Comment

Painful loss last night as Lidge blows his 1oth save by giving up 2 and losing in the 9th 5-4

Why is he still a closer for them?

Plays for 9/6
      Philly-180
      Hamels Phillies r a pefect 6-0 vs the astronauts.
      BUT is 0-4 during the day, he is due to change that.

Astros Norris(13.11 era L3) is pitching batting practice lately getting rocked

I don't see Philly losing 3 str8 in houston.

Like also

Braves-180 to avoid a home sweep vs the reds.

Bos/CHW Under 8.5 listing Lester/Danks
      good luck

Comment

1-2 as the big plays missed, close but wrong side.

Labor day plays

GM1 NYY-1 1/2 +105
        Garza/Sabathia

Yankees regroup at home vs division foe.

Texas-130
        Rangers on the indians and they need to respond with a w after dropping 2 str8 in Maryland.

Cincy+1.5 +105
        Don;t look now but they are red HOT winning 13 or 17. They are in a great situation to face a foe that has dominated them. Bailey has era of just 1.69 over the last 3 games.

Cin U9 too both pitchers are doing well lately.
        good luck

Comment

I am gong to jump on the Rangers for Game 1 against the Injuns this afternoon after the rainout yetserday.

Will see what hapens and if they win, leave game 2 alone, but if not, go hard on Texas in game 2.

Comment

Great day yesterday 3-0 with the rain out.

I agree woodee, same pitchers go for game 1 as last night.
            Rangers-123

I;ll do a 1/2 unit parlay on SF/Boston
            Boston has owned the Os and Giants have owned SD in SF this year.
            good luck

Comment

Nice Texas sweep yesterday...Won on game 1, and called it a day.

Wednesday--

White Sox -123 over A's...Hopefully they still have some fire left to go after the AL central, but you never know. The got smoked last night and Garcia has actually been pitching OK for the Sox.

Comment

Good luck woodee, I see that chisox play as iffy, it seems this season the vistor is dominating between these two.

Im passing today, the large dogs have some bite today.
                good luck

Comment

Nice win Woodee with the 13 inning marathon.

9/11 America will NEVER forget plays, must play on Yankees.

NYY-1 1/2 -140

Tillman/Petite
                  Im playing action, Pitchers don't matter as the Yankees own the Os winning 11 straight. Balt has the highest era and given up the most ding dongs.
                  Not good when you go up against a team leading the league in hitting and HRs.

Boston-1.5 +110
                  Shields/Lester Listing only Lester.
                  TB is terrible after playing NY or Bos(0-8) and the rays are in free fall losing 8 in a row, but the last team they beat was Boston. I question whether the rays have given up now.
                  good luck

Comment

How about a 3-pack tonight:

Rockies +100 over SF..to avoid the sweep and stop the tailspin.

Rangers -155 over A's...Same as above, except it an alomost a must-win here. hate laying this much but think its fair and a good play based on the % of Oakland sweeping them in Texas. Would look at the RL for texas too at +125.

NYY/Toronto OVER 10.5...Shootout tonight I think after the fireworks last night.

This may be almost my last baseball play until the palyoff exceot for a few spot plays here and there. I have sucked all year so I hope to finish strong.

Comment

seeing some today that have value:

KC +200 at Chisox
                      KC is hot and chisox played a 14 inning game last night in seattle and then flew home.

even though the pitching matchup strongly favors the chisox.

Florida @ Cincy-118

red hots are just that and Bailey seems to have found it.

SD-107 at pitt

Pitt is a miserable 2 of their last 19, great go against until they turn it around if they can.

strong lean Twinkies-135 eyeing the 1st place trophy that the tigers R losing grasp on, Tigers are struggling while twins have a great shot just 4 back.
                      good luck

Comment

Got 2 for monday:

texas/oakland UNDER 9 (-120)...Sputtering texas offense without hamilton and young and Millwood on the mound.

San Fran -110 over Az...Zito over Buckner--playing the pitching match-up + more motivation on SF side.

Comment

Monday-

Some interesting scenarios playing out this week.

Going to give a good run tonight and see what happens...

KC +130 over Yanks...Hoping to catch a hung-over yanks team here after celbrating too much last night.

Cleve/CWS OVER 8.5...following Taxman's wind theory here.

Det/Minny Under 9...Playoff atmosphere here and 2 decent, impressive young starters.

Marlins +165 over Braves...Good, live dog here even though the Barves are hot, I like the value.

Comment

That stunk...

I ended up playing the under this afternoon in the Minny/Det game so I at least got 1 win out of it.

I am contemplating laying the -165 with Verlander and the Tigers in the Nightcap, but haven;t pulled the trigger.

I know most Double headers end in splits, and with Verlander on the mound against an unporoven guy for Minny, it seems like the odds are with me...Just hate laying that much anytime.

Comment

Nabbed a win with the Tigers and Rockies last night but lost the under in the Atlanta game. That rockies game was a nail-biter! Blew a 3-run lead and then won it in the 11th. Only a game that I have money on would Jason Kendall hit a 3-run shot to tie it! He has about 7 HR in his long career I think!

Wednesday--

Double header special--

Pirates +220 Game 1 over Cubs

Pirates +210 Game 2 (only if they lose game 1).

Comment

Won Game 1 so going to pass on game 2.

Adding:

Cards -105 over Reds

Twins -110 over Tigers...Vet Pavano is the X factor here.

Dodgers -125 over Padres

Braves -1.5 (even) over Marlins

Leaning a bit toward Milwaukee but hate Suppan who can get rocked pretty easily.

Comment

Working...
                                X