No announcement yet.

Monday Night Football - Green Bay at Minnesota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had the square bet of a parley of minney and over just because I was down wish i would have bet alot more oh well gotta pay the man about 275 anyway.

Comment

Just glad minnesota covered.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952
        Well there goes the under. When you pick the under, the worst thing that can happen are quick strikes. Green Bay has got 2. This is the 2nd night in a row where that has happened to me with the holding the runner up and stripping the ball. In my opinion they need to blow that play dead sooner instead of letting the defense hold the runner up for 5 seconds and stripping the ball when forward progress is obviously stopped. It's a crock of shit.
        At some point the rules committee will have to do something about this. Otherwise ball carriers are going to be coached to just go down rather than give more effort only to be stood up, mugged, punched and hacked to death. Can you imagine trying to run and also trying to hold onto the ball while guys much bigger and stronger are punching and ripping and pulling at you while others stand you up.

Not to make it a pussy league, but they will at least have to outlaw outright punching, or blow the play dead sooner, but that will prevent some runners from breaking away out of piles. Julius Jones of Seattle scored when two Bear defenders went for the ball. He shrugged them off and went for a TD.

If Rogers had an offensive line and if that receiver of his doesn't muff that catch in the endzone, the Pack would have been right in there. I know, I know. If, If, If.

Comment

May have went over anyway, but that play crippled my and dragons chances.

Comment

Working...
          X