• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xbigpappa
    "11-04-2009, 09:30 AM
    Rick
    Veteran Join Date: Dec 1998

Here we go again I am 3-6 not 2-7 check it out,,,3-6 sucks but 2-7 is NOT right"

"YOUR RECORD will remain the SAME, your only winners in this contest was week 2 with Pitt and Week and week 8 with NIU..............Everything else u posted was losers, late or a no pic!"

Why does Jeff let you do this stuff??? you have no clue....Week #9 Fresno ST winner Week 8 N.ill winner week 7 Oregon winner week 6 Ohio St loser and it will not go past that page. I know I can't or will win anything but that is more than what you say..Just forget about it since I am no longer going to post in the College contest since you suck at doing this..
    [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

I agree with you Dragon. It is ridiculous. I offered to run the contest back on week 5 since it seemed he was stretched too thin and didn't have time or really didn't care about it at all. The attitude he gives to everyone is a joke. Oh well, 4 more weeks, but I volunteer for next year. Someone had mentioned having 2 people running it, that is not necessary. You just need one that gives a rat's ass about it.

Comment

Originally posted by wisconsin5473
        Oh well, 4 more weeks, but I volunteer for next year. Someone had mentioned having 2 people running it, that is not necessary. You just need one that gives a rat's ass about it.
        I agree 100%, and I would be willing to run it also if need be.

Comment

"Okay so i guess you didn't read my thread last week after you said I either missed 3 weeks in a row, or was late, or came after week 3. SO I will give it to you again

I think you are mistaken. I checked back to week 3 and my record was 0-3-1 and every week there after I played each week and won but some how fell off the standing in week 7? I checked my posting times for weeks 5, 6, & 7 and all were before 8am Pacific time. If you know differently tell me when!

I lost last week"

Please cut-n-paste all your plays in this thread showing the tim and date if you want credit!
          I didn't see this posting look at #44

Comment

Boone moone, anyone can be a gangster behind the keyboard........I got ur "ape" hangin between ma legz U bets chill out B 4 I Bitch Slap ur azz!. And wisconsin quit whinning like a little bitch, U just need to keep Posting WINNERS in the contest so i can get paid on Saturdays!

Comment

I been running this contest for over 5 years, when the average hits were less than 300 per week.............now its averaging over 1500 per week.......Guess i must be doing something right, so SCREW all YOU haters! Anyone that dont like it can eat a phatt Dik!

Comment

why have I been deleted off the leader board? you're not going to cuss me out too are you?

They are right about one thing, you are the wrong person to be in charge of anything. you have zero people skills and you make far too many mistakes.

I won't be participating in any more contests that you will have a hand in running. what a disgrace to this site and this forum you are.

Comment

I been running this contest for over 5 years, when the average hits were less than 300 per week.............now its averaging over 1500 per week.......Guess i must be doing something right, so SCREW all YOU haters! Anyone that dont like it can eat a phatt Dik!

Lets see how much BW will want you keep doing this when you will make a lot of members LEAVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO CLUE ON HOW TO DO THIS CORRECTLY AND CAN NEVER ADMIT WHEN YOU ARE WRONG PAL. you have no class and one more thing,,you suck as a handicapper LOSER.

Comment

Well, it's nice to know that you call yourself a handicapper, but you need my picks to get paid. Hmmmm who does that make the little bitch?

Comment

Bottom line is yall will ALL be back next year cause YOU KNOW this contest delivers Winners! Bitch all you want but YOU WILL be back 4 more winners NExT YEAR.

Comment

Screw U yardman, you were DROPPED because you either posted too many games past the Cut off time OR u missed more than two weeks of posting. Dont get pissed at me cause YOU to ignorant to follow RULES!............If ya aint putting Loot in ma pocket, Y should i give a shyt about Whut you think of me?

Comment

Xpoopa

If you get paid to do this. YOU ARE WAY OVER FUCKING PAID JERK

Comment

Who is running this contest...Eminem?

Comment

Chippy, that's a good one

Comment

xbigpappa, I don't think I ever disrespected you but a job or responsibility is a responsibility I don't care but this is for money and money changes personalities,I just want to play the game I'm out of the money and all I want to see how I match up=== so check posting #44 for my past plays. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X