No announcement yet.

Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On that over, 2 of GB main defensive guys are out (don't feel like looking up names) but they are good ones.

I think Rodgers shreads Detorit's D who let Cleveland to go nuts on them last week, and Culpepper may be good for a couple scores somehow.

GB scores at least 30 I think?

Comment

Even if Green Bay were to score 30 points, that would mean Detroit would have to score at least 18 points for it to go OVER the total.

Now you're talking about a Detroit team that only scored 10 points in 2-of-the-3 games prior to the Cleveland dismantling.........and that was with the starting QB..........and does anyone remember these same Packers shutting out Detroit 26-0 just a few short weeks ago ?

Do you really think that "home cooking" will make that big a difference in this one ?........and that's "assuming" that Green Bay puts up 30.......How high could they be for this game anyway ?............I'm seeing 27-7 Packers.
      ;)

Comment

Jpehl, Agree that the cowboys must win this one because the road ahead is tough. I'm a cowboy fan but I'm not convinced, at least offensively they have the tools to even make the playoffs. I think Giants/ Philly in, Cowboys out. That being said, it's hard to beleive that the raiders come in there and win. The spread, well thats another story. No clue!!!

Comment

Truthfully i usually have a decent clue what the cowboys are going to do but this year I dont know which team is going to show up. I think it has to do with a lack of motivation starting with the head coach and trickling down to the qb. I would not give the boys 13 or 14 points no matter what day, what team, or where they play but thats just me and ive struggled through this year. Best of luck and happy t day.
          Jpehl

Comment

Working...
          X